Consew CP206R Portable Walking Foot Machine w/ drop-feed & reverse stitch
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery; tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops; bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories; sports and camping equipment; wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Single Needle
- Drop Feed
- Walking foot
- Horizontal Oscillating Hook
- Reverse Stitching
- Built-in 110vac Motor
- Link type thread take-up lever
- Portable sewing power that you can bring whereever you need!
- Speed, Max. spm: 800 (depends on thread, material and operation)
- Stitch Length, Max: 6 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 30 mm
- Needle: 155 x 17, DB x 17, 18-23
- Motor: 1/10th HP, 110 vac, 1.5 amp
- Bed Size: 14-1/2" x 7"
- Underarm Space: 7" x 4-1/2"
- Net Weight: 18.6 kg (41 lbs)
- Uses Class 15 Metal Bobbin
- 90 Day Manufacturers Warranty
(More images coming later.)
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Just check the boxes and click "Add to Cart" to pick up everything at once!