A Quilter's Eye 1 Single Camera Stitch System
THE ORIGINAL CAMERA QUILTING SYSTEM
For the FIRST time ever, see the BACK of your quilt AT THE SAME TIME you are quilting the top! A Quilter's Eye is a brand-new quilting camera that allows you to view a magnified portion of the BACK of your quilt simultaneously while you are quilting the top. Now you can make adjustments for tension problems, loops, uneven or skipped stitches, tucks or folds in the back fabric, even a “stray” thread BEFORE you have gone too far. Never again face HOURS of unpicking! A Quilter's Eye pantograph system is your path to error free quilting.
Whether you are freehand quilting, using a pantograph pattern or using a computerized program, our quilting camera will work for you! A quick glance at A Quilter's Eye 7" monitor will show the back of your quilt as you go, allowing you to make any adjustments necessary for perfectly quilted backs every time. A Quilter’s Eye can be attached to any quilting machine, hand or computer-guided, easily in mere minutes. Relax & enjoy peace of mind while quilting and never again roll your quilt up to find work that needs to be pulled out!
We are excited to announce the newest and most advanced edition of A Quilter’s Eye pantograph quilting - now available with a high definition quilting camera. The high definition view of the stitching on the back of the quilt is amazing! The lighted camera sets next to the bobbin eliminating the need for the inefficient and time-consuming use of a flashlight or a mirror to see the underside of your quilt. Let A Quilter's Eye keep an eye on your progress and do the extra work for you.
For the FIRST time ever...
See the BACK of your quilt AT THE SAME TIME you are quilting the top! This brand-new quilting camera allows you to view a magnified portion of the BACK of your quilt WHILE you are quilting the top. Now you can make adjustments for tension problems, loops, uneven or skipped stitches, tucks or folds in the back fabric, even a “stray” thread BEFORE you have gone too far, and you are faced with HOURS of unpicking. No more uncomfortable longarm quilting!
The seven inch monitor will fit on any machine. You can easily mount the camera onto any flat surface. So choose a location that will be best suited for your style of quilting and use. The monitor has a convenient flat bracket on the bottom with holes for zip ties, giving you the option to mount with ties or the adhesive strips that come in your box. There is also a special bracket for Handi Quilter machines that mounts your monitor on the front.
Easy to Install
There are no tools needed for installation and everything required is included in your box. There are several clips to organize your wires, alcohol wipes & swabs for cleaning the surface of your machine, a zip tie for mounting options and several adhesive hook & loop strips for easily attaching and also removing components when transporting your machine.
Your main stitch camera comes with LED lights mounted around the camera to illuminate the area under your quilt and give you a bright easy to read display on your monitor.
A Quilter’s Eye warranties that this quilting camera(s) and LCD unit will, under normal use, be free from defects in workmanship and materials when received in its original container for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase. This warranty is extended to the purchasing end user only and proof of purchase may be necessary to honor the warranty. If there is no proof of purchase provided with a warranty claim, A Quilter’s Eye reserves the right not to honor the warranty set forth above. We will repair or replace, at our discretion, any part that is defective in material or workmanship without charge if the product is reported and returned to us within the warranty period. Misuse, abnormal service or handling, improper alterations or modifications in design or construction will void this warranty.
*It is considered normal for a minimal amount of pixels to fail on the periphery of the display active viewing area.
*Due to our constant effort to improve our product and product features, specifications may change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Can A Quilter’s Eye be attached to any quilting machine?
- Yes, we have installed them on many brands of quilting machines. Most installations are very easy and take only minutes. Some installations may not be as straightforward as others. If you run into difficulty while installing A Quilter’s Eye, please contact our technical support and we will “walk you through it”.
- 2. If I mount the monitor screen on the front of my machine, how do I see it when I occasionally do pantographs from the back?
- You can loosen the screw on the monitor base and rotate the screen towards the back.
- 3. I have an extended base plate on my machine. Does that present a problem?
- Base plates are now available from some manufacturers (Nolting and others to follow) with a “cut out” section which allows for normal viewing with A Quilter’s Eye. If your base plate doesn’t have a cut out section, please contact us.
- 4. I have an IntelliQuilter on my machine. Am I able to add A Quilter’s Eye?
- Yes, our tall extended bracket can clamp behind the IntelliQuilter on the longarm itself and our monitor can then be positioned to the left side.
- 5. What if there is no room on the top of my machine to mount the monitor screen?
- All machines are different with different attachments and user preferences. We have installed monitors on the left side, top, and left arm of a machine. Click on our Photo Gallery to view examples.
- 6. Is A Quilter’s Eye easy to install?
- Yes, please take a look at the
- 7. What if my table is long and the cord which plugs into the wall does not reach the entire length?
- Any household extension cord can be added for additional length.
- 8. I have an APQS machine with a thread cutter on the left side. Can A Quilter’s Eye be installed on my machine?
- Yes, however the thread cutter puts the view of the back about three inches away. Some customers have simply removed the thread cutter.
- 9. If I have a Statler Stitcher am I able to attach A Quilter’s Eye?
- Yes, it will not interfere with your computerized program.
- 10. Do I have to stop my quilting machine to view the stitching on the back of the quilt?
- No, you can see the back of your quilt WHILE your machine is moving.