Brother 2340CV Chain and Cover Stitch Machine
Create a wide range of cover stitches with the Brother 2340CV serger. Work with all types and weights of fabric using the 2340CV's advanced technology. This machine creates professional hems for a finished look to your project.
Looper threading is easy and there are adjustment dials for stitch length and the presser foot. Snap on feet makes a difficult task simple.
2 or 3 Needle Stitching Configurations.
Choose between 2 or 3 needle cover stitches, from 3 to 6mm.
Easy to follow lay-in threading with no eyelets.
One-needle, two-thread double chain stitch. For tape binding, joining woven fabrics and decorative effects.
Create special effects by using novelty threads in the lower looper.
Narrow cover stitch (3mm).
Two-needle, three-thread cover stitch. For hemming on fine fabrics, tape binding and top stitching.
Tri-cover stitch (6mm).
Three-needle, four-thread cover stitch. For hemming, decorative effects, elastic and durable seams for sportswear.
Wide cover stitch (6mm).
Two-needle, three-thread cover stitch. For hemming, top stitching and decorative effects on T-shirts and knits.
- Show off your creativity with Brother's advanced technology.
- Color-coded threading guides.
- Differential feed improves results when sewing stretch, knitted or thin fabrics.
- Eliminates the wavy or stretch appearance of stitches on some fabrics.
- Dial adjusts for stitch length up to 4mm.
- Slide lever adjustment for differential feed helps prevent puckering, or can gather light weight fabrics.
- Snap-on presser foot.
- Needle Set.
- Thread Net (4).
- Thread Spool Cap (4).
- Spool Mat (4).
- Cleaning Brush.
- Hexagonal Wrench.
- Soft Cover.
- Accessory Bag.