Singer 7422 FS Advance Sewing Machine
The fully electronic Singer 7422 FS Advance sewing machine offers features that are as easy to use as they sound. Features like automatic stitch selection and settings, auto buttonholes and auto tension. You get more of everything and a value no one else can match.
Every stitch is electronically formed and optimally set for precision sewing. The Advance threads quickly with the Six Second Threading System. Push button stitch selection makes setup easy. The Advance offers a complete range of stitches for all sewing projects.
- Utility stitches.
- Decorative stitches.
- Quilting stitches.
- Heirloom stitches.
- Stretch stitches.
Singer Advance Sewing Machine Features
Fully Automatic Buttonholes.
Fully automatic, precisely balanced 1-step buttonholes with 2 styles.
Stitch Patterns / Function.
30 incredible stitch patterns and 80 stitch functions on the side.
Drop In Bobbin.
Top drop-in bobbin with bobbin viewer slide plate.
Sew larger length clothes.
Adjustable Stitch Length and Width.
Located close to the button controls.
- 30 stitch patterns.
- Free arm.
- Push button stitch selection.
- Electronic stitch formation.
- Automatic optimum stitch settings.
- Lock function on decorative stitches.
- 6-Second threading system.
- Automatic needle threader.
- 13 Needle positions.
- 5 Snap-on presser feet.
- Blindstitch hem foot.
- Buttonhole foot.
- General purpose foot (on machine).
- Special purpose foot.
- Zipper foot.
- Top drop-in bobbin with bobbin viewer slide plate.
- Auto tension.
- Long lasting LED light.
- Heavy duty aluminum frame.
30 Stitch Patterns
The Singer 7422 Advance sewing machine has a full range of utility, decorative, quilting, heirloom and stretch stitches. Every stitch is sewn with exact precision.
Singer 7422 Advance Product Brochure.
- Limited 25 Year Warranty. Sewing Machine Head.
The sewing machine head and any of its parts other than those covered by either of the separate warranties below or those subject to normal wear and tear are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in the sewing machine head or in its parts other than those parts covered below or those subject to normal wear and tear within 25 years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for one (1) year from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
- Limited 5 Year Warranty. Motors, Light Assembly, Wiring, Stitches, Speed Control and Electronic Components
The electric parts of the sewing machine are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in these parts within five years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for one (1) year from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to your for parts or labor.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty. Adjustments, belts, rings, bulbs, attachments
Within one (1) year of purchase, we will provide required adjustments, and replace defective belts, light bulbs, or attachments at no charge. We will repair any manufacturing defect, which appears in your sewing machine within 1 year from date of purchase without charge to you for parts or labor.
- General. These warranties may only be used by the original consumer owner of the sewing machine. They are not transferable to any subsequent owners. Service under these warranties may only be obtained within the 48 contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.