Enjoy these FREE BONUS items. These accessories will give you everything you need to transform your living space into the home of your dreams.
FREE BONUS Includes
- FREE Janome Circular Sewing Attachment
- FREE Janome Rotary Even Foot
- FREE Janome Roller Foot
- FREE Janome Straight Stitch Foot
- FREE Janome Hemmer Feet Set - 4mm & 6mm
- FREE Janome Piping Foot
- FREE Janome Ribbon/Sequin Foot
- FREE Janome Cording Foot - 3 Way
- FREE Janome Ulitimate Ruffler Foot
- FREE Janome Binder Foot
- FREE 2 Packages of Janome Universal Needles - Size 14 (5 Pack)
- FREE 1 Package of Janome Universal Needles - Size 16 (5 Pack)
Accessories may be substituted if we run out of stock. Packaging might vary.
Janome Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition Sewing, Quilting, & Embroidery Machine (MC11000SE)
You expect unrivaled versatility from any Janome machine, but the Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition provides function to surpass your expectations! It's the three-in-one machine you've been dreaming of. You'll find precise sewing, gorgeous embroidery and a host of new features to take quilting to a new level.
Compact Footprint and Practical Weight
Remarkably Complete, yet Remarkably Compact. The Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition sews, embroiders and quilts with a precision and innovation you won't find on any other top-of-the-line machine. With the i-height touch screen in the up position, you get 9.2" (234 mm) of workspace to the right of the needle. Yet the machine's footprint is just 18.5" (469 mm) and its weight just 32 lbs (14.3kg).
Stipple In The Hoop And Across Your Entire Quilt
One of the machine's most exciting features for quilters is the new AcuFil Quilting System. First, you get the ease and control of stippling your quilt in an embroidery hoop. And, because it is so accurate, you can continue this stippling to perfectly cover your entire quilt -- up to 10' by 10' (3 x 3 m). Your friends will think you used a long-arm machine.
Janome Precision Without The Need For A Bulky Embroidery Attachment
Our Rolling Linear Guide embroidery mechanism utilizes technology developed for high-precision industrial robots. The result is absolutely stunning embroidery. You can do it all without ever having to wrestle with a bulky embroidery attachment.
The Easier The Tools, The More Creative You Become
This machine can pull designs from your PC and save designs to your PC. It has an automatic jump thread trimmer that lets you choose the length of stitch to trim-essential for satin stitching and lettering. And there's a new AcuGuide Automatic Cloth Guide to make hemming, lines of decorative stitching, and perfect rows and seams a breeze.
Everything You Loved About The Original And More
As you might have guessed from the name, the Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition has a lot in common with the original MC11000. The i-height screen can display up to 65,536 colors in true 640 x 480 resolution. Our Full Intensity Lighting System illuminates your work. You can bring designs into one layout from multiple sources. And you get the easy, reliable operation Janome is famous for the world over.
Built-in Hand Look Stitches & AcuFil Quilting Designs
With more decorative stitches and built-in embroidery designs, you'll never run out of options to express your creativity.
Trim Your Jump Threads Automatically
When an embroidery machine travels from one part of a design to another, it leaves jump threads. These can be quite a jumble, especially if your design calls for stitches of the same color in the corners of your hoop. Often, you have to carefully clip all jump threads between each color. The Special Edition has eliminated this tedious process with an Automatic Jump Thread Trimmer. You can program it to trim threads as small as 3 mm in length. The mechanism even pulls the thread tails to the back for quick finishing.
Maintain Perfect Seam Allowances With The AcuGuide Automatic Cloth Guide
Maintaining an accurate 1/4" seam allowance is so important in quilting. The new AcuGuide not only serves as a cloth guide, the machine measures the allowance for you. Simply snap it onto the carriage
arm of the embroidery mechanism and enter your desired seam allowance. This is also wonderful for hemming or aligning rows of quilting or decorative stitching.
- LCD Touch screen
- Screen size: 116 x 154 mm; 65, 536 pixel; full color with backlight
- Language: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Finnish
- Computer controlled automatic tension
- Speed Control Slider
- Needle up/down selection
- Foot Pressure adjustment: Dial type (3 settings)
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Automatic drop feed dog
- 7 piece feed dog system
- Independent bobbin winder motor
- Snap on presser feet
- Automatic needle threader
- Face plate thread cutter
- Bobbin winder thread cutter
- Slit type thread take up lever
- Horizontal spool pin
- 8 piece white LED lamp
- Angle-Adjustable Ergonomic knee lifter
- Electronic foot control
- Hard resin cover
- 358 Built-in stitches, including 13 1-step buttonholes
- 3 Monogramming fonts (Block, Script, Broadway)
- Memory folder system
- Editing functions: Memory, Cancellation, Turnover
- Elongation capability
- Maximum stitch width: 7 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm forward and 5mm reverse
- Stretch stitch adjustment
- Sewing applications: 42 stitches in 12 useful applications. Select an application and the sewing machine automatically adjusts to the proper stitch and settings.
- On-screen help movies
- Direct stitch selection options
- Cloth Guide
- Favorite stitch function
- Embroidery format: .JEF & .JEF+
- Outer memory devices: ATA PC Card, USB Memory Key, CD-Rom drive
- Maximum Embroidery size: 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm)
- Hoop Size: FA Hoop 2" x 2" (50mm x 50mm) (optional)
- ST Hoop 5" x 4" (126mm x 110mm)
- SQ Hoop 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm)
- MA Hoop 8" x 11" (200mm x 280mm) (optional)
- RE Hoop 5.5" x 8" (140mm x 200mm) (optional)
- AQ Hoop 5.5" x 8" (140mm x 200mm) - with AQ Template (optional)
- 170 Built-in embroidery designs
- 24 Stippling designs and 4 AcuFil designs and 20 stippling parts for use with AQ Hoop
- 10 Fonts with European letters
- 2 & 3 letter monogram function
- 52 built-in monograms with 46 border
- Folder memory system for embroidery sewing
- Editing functions: Enlarge/Reduce, Rotation, Turn-over, Stock, Drag & Drop, Re-editing, Zoom, Duplication, Arcing, Combine/Uncombine parts and colors, Adjustable background color and editing function for stippling for use with AQ hoop
- Normal and basting tracing function
- Machine to PC export via PC-folder tool
- Programmable jump thread trimming to 3mm
- Automatic return after thread break function
- Flexible stitch traveling by 1, 10, and 100 stitches
- Hoop position adjustment after embroidery start
- Hoop forward function: Left, center and right
- LCD Frame position adjustment
- Auto bobbin thread cutter
The Special Edition introduces the new AcuFil Quilting System - a revolution in quilt finishing. Stippling in the hoop, 24 AcuFil Quilting designs, 24 new quilting designs in 3 styles, and the new AcuFil hoop and Template provide quilting possibilities you've never seen in an embroidery machine!
What is The AcuFil Quilting System?
It's possibilities plus power. AcuFil Quilting is a complete quilting system built into your embroidery machine. Enter your quilt dimensions into the AcuFil Calculator and the Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition calculates and lays out automatic stippling to perfectly cover your entire quilt top. And that's just the start. Choose from dozens of embroidery quilting designs and stippling patterns to customize your quilt top. The optional Digitizer embroidery software takes layout possibilities a step further with all-new quilting functionality. Our AcuFil Quilting Hoop and Template combination is easy-to-use and brilliantly precise across all hoopings. And our exclusive direct PC connection sends your design to your computer so you can print a complete template.
Quilting Gives You Dozens of Combination Options
Each of these three-part designs is ready to be embroidered on your quilt square. A Core design is surrounded by expertly stippled Fill, which in turn is set off by a Border. But you can also use the design's components separately: Core by itself or Core plus Fill but without a Border. This gives you a total of 72 stand-alone designs.
Faster Hooping With Unlimited Movement
The new AcuFil Quilting Hoop is not only the fastest hoop you've ever used, it also allows you to move your fabric in any direction while continuing your design. The inner hoop has been replaced by special magnetic clamps, which hold the multiple layers of your quilt firmly in place but allow you to quickly re-hoop.
How Big Can You Go?
It's up to you. The AcuFil Quilting System is so accurate, you can continue a fill pattern across all hoopings. Your design is no longer limited by the size of your hoop.
Get Creative With 24 AcuFil Stippling Designs
Now you can have precise stippling at the press of a button. Use these designs to create your own unique in-the-hoop stippling patterns.
- 4 Blocks of Stippling: Rectangle-shaped stippling pieces you can combine to perfectly fill your quilt.
- 8 Meandering Stippling Parts: Variously shaped bits of stippling for filling in around any designs.
- 12 Pattern Stippling Parts: Use the classic meandering stippling elements above or build a custom quilting design from these patterns, such as a leaf, crescent or pebbles.
Additional Quilting Features
- 24 AcuFil Quilting Designs
- 24 3-part Embroidery Designs for Quilting
- Automatic Stippling in the hoop
- AcuFil Quilting Hoop and Template
- Adjustable ergonomic knee lift
- Built-in Hand-look quilting stitches
- Programmable thread cutter
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Embroidery hoop-ST (with template)
- Embroidery hoop-SQ (with template)
- Foot control
- Power supply cord
- Knee lifter
- Set of red tip needles
- Bobbin thread for embroidery
- Template sheets for built-in embroidery designs
- 1 USB cable
- Instruction book
- Key icon reference chart
- Instructional movie DVD
- Handbook CD-ROM
- MC11K Tools CD-ROM (with instruction booklet)
- Cloth guide
- Embroidery hoop-AQ (with template and clamps)
- Overcasting foot C
- Rolled hem foot D
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Blind hemming foot G
- Cording foot H
- Overedge foot M
- 1/4" seam foot O
- Button sewing foot T
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Embroidery foot P
- Darning foot P-2
- Even feed foot with quilting bar
- Quilting guide bar
- Spool holder (large)
- Spool holder (small)
- Extra spool pin
- Spool supporter
- Felt cushion
- Set of needles
- Screwdriver key
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper (Buttonhole opener)
- Button shank plate
- Touch panel stylus
- Hard Case
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning