FREE Shipping on orders $49 and up.
Most orders are processed and shipped same day. Orders placed on Friday after 3pm, Saturday, or Sunday are processed on Monday. Processing and shipping does not take place on weekends or holidays.
Within the continental United States (the contiguous 48 states), Shipping is FREE to customers on orders over $49. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, APO's, FPO's and DPO's are not eligible for free shipping. Also, the free shipping policy does not apply to large or heavy items that require special shipping methods such as assembled industrial sewing machines and some sewing cabinets.
Product Pricing Restrictions
Several factors may restrict certain products from being discounted by promotional coupons, special promotions or even online sale. Below is a list of these factors as well as a list of products and brands that these may apply to.
- Local-Only Products
- Some products may be exclusively sold at local dealer shops. This is done to help support and protect your local shops. While we do list these products on our website, this is mainly to provide you with research information while you are shopping for your next machine. However, we cannot disclose pricing for such products and you will have to purchase directly from your local dealer.
- MAP (Minimum Advertised Price)
- MAP pricing is a commonly applied pricing restriction that is set by the manufacturer. These products can not be discounted below the set price.
- Financed Products
- Products that you choose to finance can not be included in promotional discounts if the monthly term is over 12mos. We pay the interest that you would otherwise accrue so that we can offer you an interest free financing option. Adding any additional discount may put our margin in the red. We strive to provide you with the best deals possible, but we do have to keep our lights on as well!
- Industrial Machines
- Due to the high cost of shipping assembled industrial machines with a table and motor coupons may not be applied.
The brands below have pricing restrictions. *Other exclusions not present below may apply
Manufacturer-imposed requirements can benefit consumers by increasing competition among different brands even while reducing competition among dealers in the same brand.FTC Manufacturer-imposed Requirements Learn More at www.FTC.gov