Introducing The King Quilter Special Edition 18x8 Long Arm Quilting Machine
This model is also available in a 26" version, please call us at (800) 401-8151 for details.
Creating fantastic King Sized Quilts is now easier than ever! The King Quilter SE 18x8 is anything but ordinary and perfect as an entry level long arm machine! If you have struggled quilting on a small machine, then the King Quilter SE is the perfect solution for you!
BRING ROYALTY HOME WITH THE KING QUILTER SPECIAL EDITION
This King is a state-of-the-art machine offering quilters everything they might need in an affordable and easy to use package. When every stitch is a building block on a bridge of memories, demand all of the power and reliability with none of the limitations. The King's new Servo motor with auto-stitch and 3,000 beautiful stitches per minute make affordable quilting excellence a reality.
A quilter's dream of owning a long arm that won't break the bank and performs like a much higher-priced machine has been answered - because the King Quilter SE 18x8 is here! Precise stitches, speed & reliability with tons of features make this amazing machine one you'll love to own for years to come.
Optional Robotics Upgrade
The optional robotics upgrade is an easy-to-use computer control that turns your quilting machine into a QUILTING MACHINE! For Quilters looking to quilt with confidence and ease, simply press GO and let robotics quilt simple to complex patterns with perfection. Quilt smoothly, quickly and effortlessly!
Features and Benefits:
- Computer Motion Control – The Black Motor Box attaches to your carriage. It houses an internal computer and our servo-controlled motors with the power to guide your quilting machine.
- Frame and Carriage Belts - Our durable timing belts will be installed onto your carriage and frame, guiding your machine. Use the motor box lever to quickly disengage the belts and be ready for free motion quilting in no time.
- Perfect Stitch Compatible - Butler connects Seamlessly with the Perfect Stitch Regulator. (*Perfect Stitch Regulator not included with Butler) note: Perfect Stitch is not required to use Butler on your quilting machine. Butler will attach onto ANY quilting machine on the market, regardless of the machine's stitch regulator.
Download more info on the robotics upgrade
Download Butler robotics manual
7" or 10" Android Tablet
The Android tablet that comes with your machine gives you all the functionality of the 7 or 10 inch display, along with the quilting industries latest advances.
Features and Benefits:
- The Power of Android – The Android Tablet (provided with your machine) gives you all the features of an android device. Access the Google Play store, Browse the internet, or even watch YouTube videos all from your quilting machine.
- Powerful Editing Features - Along with the ability to rotate, autosize, and repeat patterns, Butler also includes a crop feature, perfect for applique patterns. You can also see a birds-eye view of all your to-be-stitched patterns, select which patterns you would like to run.
- Wifi Enabled - Wireless internet lets you access popular sites, like YouTube, Pandora, E-mail and others, all right from your quilting machine. You'll also be able to install software updates at the push of a button. We are the only system on the market to be able to QUICKLY update over WiFi.
- Compatible with nearly every machine - Regardless of which display you choose, Butler is compatible with nearly every machine on the market.
Key Machine Features
Professional Grade Stitch Regulation
Your King Quilter SE 18x8 features an LCD display. When you select one of the stitch modes, including the auto stitch, your machine will coordinate with your movements. The machine it sews as you move and it stops with you. The stitch regulation is so accurate, allowing for even the finest micro-stippling, the new King will make your quilting elegant, sophisticated and accurate.
- 7" Color Touch Screen Display - Enjoy an easy-to-use, high-resolution touch display.
- Four Programmable Handle Bar Buttons - First machine that gave you programmable handle bar buttons.
- Adjustable, Ergonomic, Comfort Grip Handles - A day of quilting just got more comfortable.
- Rear Handle Bars - Outfitted with the same programmable buttons as the front handle bars. If you don't already have rear handle bars, we'll add them for you.
- New DC Brushless Motor - Our computer-controlled motor will adjust to you, ensuring that you never outrun your stitch regulator.
7" or 10" Android
The Android Tablet that comes with your machine gives you all the features of an android device. Access the Google Play store, Browse the internet, or even watch YouTube videos all from your quilting machine. Along with the ability to rotate, autosize, and repeat patterns, Butler also includes a crop feature, perfect for applique patterns. You can also see a birds-eye view of all your to-be-stitched patterns, select which patterns you would like to run.
Auto Needle Positioner
Your King Quilter SE 18x8 has the ability to stop in the needle up or needle down position with exact precision, minimizing bent or broken needles and allowing free movement of the machine.
Built-In Bobbin Winder w/ Large Bobbin
Your King Quilter SE 18x8 offers a built-in bobbin winder that winds while you quilt, so your next bobbin is always full and ready to start sewing. It also features the largest capacity bobbin available, the M-size bobbin.
Comfort Grip Handlebars
The curve style handlebars allow for easy movement of the machine while helping to ease tension and tired muscles, making quilting easier and more fluid.
Your King Quilter SE 18x8 needs very little maintenance. The oil is self-contained so you no longer have to worry about oil on your quilts or oiling the hook with every bobbin change.
- 18" throat space and 8" throat height offers unparalleled maneuverability while quilting
- M-Size bobbin has the largest available bobbin capacity
- Fluorescent lights in needle area give amazing illumination
Features & Options
- 3,000 Stitches Per Minute
- Hook Position Finger
- Centralized Lubrication System
- One Button Operation
- Hopping Foot
- Two-station Needle Positioner w/ Single Stitch
- Rear Handlebar Controllers
- Ergonomically Designed Handles
- Black Light
- LED Dimming Light
- Operator's Manual
- Automatic Hook Lubrication
- Oil Impregnated Bushings
- Throat Space 18" x 8"
- Actual Quilting Area 15"
- Machine Weight 47 pounds
- Long Arm Warranty 5 years parts & labor (Free shipping the 1st year)
- Specially Designed Vertical Wheels
- Gear / Shaft Power Transfer Gear Driven
- Cast Aluminum Molded Sewing Head
- Double-Capacity "M" Style Bobbin
- Turbo Servo Motor
- Built in Bobbin Winder
- Heavy-duty Top Shaft Bearings and Bushings 3
- Stitching Speed
- State-of-the-art Stitch Regulation Standard / Auto Stitch
- Idle Stitch
- Variable Speed Control
- Built in Diagnostics
More Info and Compatibility List
Download Stitch Regulator manual
Optional Phoenix Quilting Frame
The Phoenix frame is available in either 10 foot or 12 foot models. Choose your frame in the dropdown above.
Features and Benefits:
- Height adjustable legs
- Accurate quick-release ratchets to help to precisely tension fabric
- Pivoting top fabric rail to allow access to batting
- Adustable dual-bearing wheels on front and back tracks increases the stability and accuracy
- Easy turn wheels for adjustment
King Quilter SE Manual & Stitch Regulator
Laser Holder Installation Instructions
Android Tablet Installation Instructions
Extension Table Instructions/Installation for Phoenix Frame
Long Arm 5 Year Warranty Included FREE
- 5 years FREE Parts & Labor
- During the FIRST year we will have your machine picked up, repaired or replaced and deliver it back at NO CHARGE (Just save your box)
- We have 4 experienced mechanics to support you if any problem arises
I Ron Martin, owner, have 40 years in the sewing machine business & I give my personal assurance.
Co-Founder / President