Singer 7430 Sewing Machine
The Singer 7430 is a fully loaded electronic sewing machine. It is easy to use. It has 145 built in stitches, including 60 stitch patterns and 85 letters & symbols. Stitches are precisely formed electronically. Stitch settings are automatic but adjustable as needed. Lots of stitches available!
The hand-look quilt stitch looks like the stitch line was done by hand. The tacking stitch is useful at the start and end of stitching. There is a time saving built in needle threader. The one-step buttonhole has four different styles. Twin-needle mode watches stitch width when a twin needle is used. There is a built in font with numbers, foreign letters and punctuation.
- Zig zag stitches.
- Darning stitches.
- Zipper stitches.
- Quilting stitches.
- Decorative stitches.
The six most often used stitches can be chosen at the touch of a button. Stitches may be mirror-imaged. A temporary memory is available with continuous or single-set sewing. A fully adjustable needle position makes it easy to get top stitching exactly where needed. The presser foot has adjustable pressure to handle many layers of heavy fabric. Feed dogs may be lowered for darning, embroidery, free style quilting and more.
Accessories include a pack of needles and bobbins, spool caps, a screwdriver, a secondary spool pin and felt. Other accessories include a seam ripper & lint brush, instruction book and a machine dust cover. The instruction book is in English, French and Spanish. The machine is 16 by 8 by 12 inches. The warranty is one year for parts, five years electrical and motor, and 25 years on the machine head. Five snap on presser feet are also included!
- Standard foot.
- Blind hem foot.
- Buttonhole foot.
- Special purpose foot.
- Zipper foot.
Singer 7430 Sewing Machine Features
The Singer 7430 has 144 built in stitches. Stiches are electronically selected and have electronic stitch formation. There are four styles of 1 step button holes, a hand-look quilt stitch, drop feed, auto optimum stitch settings and an alphabet with numbers.
Tons of Options.
Choose from 145 built-in stitches. 60 stitch patterns & 85 letters/symbols.
The Singer 7430 has an easy to use control panel with direct utility pattern selection.
Automatic Needle Threader.
Free Arm Capability.
The Singer 7430 has a built in free arm. It is great for cuffs, sleeves and pants legs.
A place to store all your sewing machine accessories.
Thread Take Up and Tension Control.
Drop-In Bobbin System.
Just drop in a bobbin, and you are ready to sew. It can't get much easier then that.
Singer 7430 Sewing Machine Features
- Automatic tension.
- One-step buttonhole - 4 styles.
- 145 built-in stitches. 60 stitch patterns & 85 letters/symbols.
- Direct utility pattern selection.
- Block alphabet, numbers & accents.
- Lock function on decorative stitches.
- Mirror image touch selector.
- Twin needle touch selector.
- Long-lasting LED light.
Singer 7430 Sewing Machine Accessories Included
- Blind stitch foot.
- Buttonhole foot.
- Overcasting foot.
- Satin stitch foot.
- Rolled hemmer.
- Zipper foot.
- Spool pin cap (large).
- Spool pin cap (small).
- Buttonhole opener/Brush.
- Screwdriver (large).
- Screwdriver (small).
Singer 7430 Sewing Machine Warranty
- Limited 25 Year Warranty: Sewing Machine Head.
- The sewing machine head and any of its parts other than those covered by either of the separate warranties below or those subject to normal wear and tear are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in the sewing machine head or in its parts other than those parts covered below or those subject to normal wear and tear within 25 years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for one (1) year from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
- Limited 5 Year Warranty: Motors, Light Assembly, Wiring, Stitches, Speed Control and Electronic Components.
- The electric parts of the sewing machine are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in these parts within five years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for one (1) year from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to your for parts or labor.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty: Adjustments, belts, rings, bulbs, attachments.
- Within one (1) year of purchase, we will provide required adjustments, and replace defective belts, light bulbs, or attachments at no charge. We will repair any manufacturing defect, which appears in your sewing machine within 1 year from date of purchase without charge to you for parts or labor.
- These warranties may only be used by the original consumer owner of the sewing machine. They are not transferable to any subsequent owners. Service under these warranties may only be obtained within the 48 contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
Get introduced to this product: Singer 7430 Computerized Sewing Machine FS!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Singer 7430 Computerized Sewing Machine FS!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
View All Reviews
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 3052 reviewsRating: 10
I have ordered needles, stabilizer and other sewing products form Sewing Machine Plus, and have been very pleased. I recently ordered a LED light for my sewing room, it is great to sew by. This a...davies-63883, real customer reviewRating: 10
The staff is very friendly, and my long arm sewing arrived on time. Will do business with them again. hotrodnelson, real customer reviewRating: 10
I had one but misplaced it, and this store had it a lot cheaper than ordering one from the local sewing store. It came very quickly. Now it's in a special place so I can find it the next time I nee...susieque51, real customer reviewRating: 10
They always check with me first as I'm very peculiar about my sissors.glendanjack, real customer reviewRating: 10
Excellent service and prompt delivery, everything I ordered was in stock etc. Great selection and very good prices.laura_marston, real customer reviewRating: 10
I had a wonderful experience, great customer service, and the free shipping was on time! I will be ordering more from you in the future!kendrapowellowens, real customer reviewRating: 10
I just love my Janome serger. I can do things with it that I did not know a serger could do, it's like having a second sewing machine in my crafts room. When it comes time to sew now the only decis...sharonkennedy, real customer review
View all Accessories