Brother PR620 6 Needle 8x12" Embroidery Machine
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Brother PR-620 Embroidery Machine
When embroidery is your passion, the PR-620 is ready for you! Your home is decorated with embroidery accents. Both family and friends have been touched by your personalized gifts. You dream about embroidering for a living. You can live the dream with the Brother PR-620.
No other machine is as easy as a home machine with the speed of an industrial machine. It's compact enough to fit on a table top. And yet it has the features to bring your creations to life quickly. With simple touch screen editing and four ways to access designs, the Embroidery Professional will never limit your creativity.
Brother PR-620 Benefits
- 6 Needles + 6 Colors = 0 Color Changes.
- Save time and effort! With 6 needles, there is no need to rethread after each color change. Assign each needle a color then sit back and watch. Your design will be stitched out at an amazing maximum speed for 1,000 stitches per minute.
- No-Hassle Automatic Threading.
- Just push a button and the thread is placed through the eye of the needle. It's never been easier.
- Duplicate Your Designs With Ease.
- Sew multiple designs at the same time in one hoop. Badges, patches, or any project with a repeating pattern becomes fast and easy. Just touch the screen to add rows or columns to the design. Up to 30 rows and 30 columns are possible! No copy-and-paste drudgery, either.
- Customize Quickly With The Touch Screen.
- Just touch the screen to combine, reposition, rotate, change thread colors and add text. The easy to read color LCD touch screen makes it simple to edit the design. Every design embroidered will look exactly as you envisioned. Works well with the many built-in designs. Alter them as needed to fit your style!
- Multiple Sources of Designs.
- There are four ways to read a design into the PR-620. Use a floppy disk drive, flash memory card, embroidery card or a direct USB computer connection! Create and edit designs on your laptop and send them straight to the PR-620. You can use all the favorites in your design library and open doors for all new designs, too!
Brother PR-620 Features
- 6 needles. 1 position for each needle.
- 1,000 stitches per minute, maximum embroidery speed.
- 1,000 stitches per minute, maximum fill speed.
- Stitch capacity.
- 500,000 stitches per design. Or:
- 500 color changes. Or:
- 100 combined designs.
- Front loading bobbin system. Vertical rotary hook.
- Built in memory.
- Push button auto needle threader.
- Upper thread break sensors.
- Manual tension control.
- Auto thread trimmer. Upper and lower.
- Start / Stop button with lock feature.
- On screen speed control.
- Uses pre-wound bobbins.
- Select inches or millimeters as units of measure.
- Color LCD touch screen. 4,096 colors.
- 640 x 240 LCD size. Dot matrix layout.
- Touch screen pattern selection and editing.
- Built in operation guide.
- Built in help messages.
- Setup video included.
- Auto save feature. The last design is automatically saves when the power turns off or a power failure occurs.
- Shipping weight: 110 pounds or 50 kg.
- Machine weight: 81-1/2 pounds or 37 kg.
- 5 years limited.
- 2 years computer circuit.
- 1 year electrical.
- 1 year parts.
- 1 year labor.
- Ask about training and service programs.
- Character / text array editing.
- Rotate pattern in increments of 1 degree or 90 degrees.
- Design size change on most designs. 10% smaller to 20% larger.
- Forward and reverse needle position placement. 1, 10, or 100 stitch increments.
- Instant needle edge placement. 8 starting and 8 ending positions.
- Thread color display in 7 options.
- Custom color display in 3 options.
- Original Palette.
- Custom Palette 1.
- Custom Palette 2.
- Embroidery fields. Four hoops included.
- Extra large. 7-7/8 inch x 11-3/4 inch.
- Large. 5-1/8 inch x 7-1/8 inch.
- Medium. 4 inch x 4 inch.
- Small. 1-1/2 inch x 2-3/8 inch.
- Hoop sensor advises hoop size for chosen design.
- Built in designs.
- 59 designs.
- Large floral alphabet.
- 13 alphabet styles.
- Exclusive script designs.
- 10 frames with 12 design stitches.
- Monogram designs with frames. Designs and features of Baby Lock Embroidery Card #10.
- On screen stitch count and running time system.
- On screen design duplication (up to 30 times in both directions).
Software & Connectivity.
- Embroidery card slot.
- Compact Flash memory card slot. Read and write.
- Floppy drive. Read and write.
- Direct computer connection. USB port.
- Reads multiple formats. PES, PEC, DST, PHC.
- Upgrade using Compact Flash memory card slot, floppy drive, or USB port.
Brother PR-620 Optional Accessories
- Cap Frame Hoop Set. Includes frame, driver and mounting jig. EPCF1.
- Cap Frame Only. EPCF.
- Table / Stand. EPSTAND.
- Bobbin winder device with metal bobbins. EPBW1.
- Bobbins. Pre-wound polyester.
- Brother Embroidery Professional Workbook.
- Brother embroidery cards and disks.
- Optional Cap Hoop.
- Use the optional cap hoop to make it easy and quick to embroidery caps. This snap on hoop allows embroidery along the curve of any cap. Buy extra cap frames to have several caps hooped and ready to snap in.
- Optional Hoops.
- Save valuable time with extra hoops in every size. Have your fabric prepped and ready to go when the machine finishes the current design. Four hoops are available.
- Small. 1-1/2 inch x 3-3/8 inch. EPF60.
- Medium. 4 inch x 4 inch. EPF100.
- Large. 5-1/8 inch x 7-1/8 inch. EPF180.
- Extra Large. 7-7/8 inch x 11-3/4 inch. EPF300.
FREE Resizing and Conversion Software
TrueSizer is a universal file conversion tool offering full compatibility between industrial and domestic embroidery file formats, as well as full design scalability.
Get introduced to this product: Brother PR620 6 Needle 8x12" Embroidery Machine!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then youíre faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. Itís peace of mind protection you can count on. Donít put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Brother PR620 6 Needle 8x12" Embroidery Machine!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
Start Your Home Based Business
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.