Janome 1000CPX Cover Pro
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Janome 1000CPX Cover Pro
When professionals in the fashion industry finish a garment, they donít just hem it on a sewing machine. They use a cover hem stitch. Now you can achieve the same professional finish with the CoverPro™ 1000CPX from Janome. It gives you the perfection of an industrial model with the ease-of-use of a home sewing machine. And, youíll never have to worry about converting from regular serging to a cover or chain stitch again!
The 1000CPX is a three-needle, four-thread model capable of producing:
- Wide 6mm triple-needle cover stitch
- Wide 6mm double-needle cover stitch
- Narrow 3mm double-needle cover stitch
It has the features and power necessary to finish a huge range of sewing jobs and is the
perfect companion machine to your Janome serger.
Extra Large Bed Space with Easy Access
The largest sewing space available anywhere: 4" x 5.5" (100mm x 143mm). Such generous space means you can actually make a cover stitch in the middle of a garment.
Vertical Needle Drop
The same familiar vertical needle action of a sewing machine allows improved stitching. Extra space around the mechanism makes switching out needles fast and easy. The presser foot lifter is also easier to reach than on a serger.
Greater Variable Stitch Length and Differential Feed
The CoverPro™1000CPX leads the competition in stitch length control (1mm- 4mm) and differential feed ratio (0.5-2.25).
Free Arm Configuration
Finish sleeves, cuffs, waistbands and other hard-to-reach seams faster and with better handling.
One Hand Thread Cutter
Just like a sewing machine, you can clip your thread tails in one easy motion.
Superior Needle System
Uses the Schmetz ELX705 needle system. Like industrial needles, this special needle has a long groove front and back. It's more reliable than the HAX1SP needle used in most competitive models.
Perfect for Activewear
Fitness, dance, skate, and gymnastics outfits are perfect projects for a CoverPro™1000CPX. Apply elastic within a casing with a beautifully professional finish Ė all in one pass. Save money and boost the creativity of activewear creations.
Quick Reference Chart
Located on the front of the machine for easy access, this full color reference guide helps you adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without consulting the manual. The chart clearly displays available stitches, and shows the tension settings for both soft and tighter seams. A color-coded threading chart located in the looper area means guess-free and super quick threading.
Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
Janomeís exclusive Seam Tightening System™ employs a spring instead of the looper thread tension dial to reduce slack in the looper thread. This allows for a tight, flat, and sturdy stitch on thick fabrics, and a looser stitch on fabrics that require more flexibility.
- Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
- Convertible free arm
- Chain Stitch
- 3mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm triple needle cover stitch
- Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
- One hand thread cutter
- Superior needle system
- Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
- Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
- Skeleton type body constructions
- Folding carrying handle
- Size: W414 x H335 x D243mm
- Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 143x100mm
- Weight: 8.6kg
- Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
- Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
- Manual (built-in) thread tension
- Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
- Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
- Seam Tightening System™
- Set of needles: 5 X #80/12 (Organ EL X 705)
- Set of needles: 5 X #90/14 (Organ EL X 705)
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Spool holder caps
- Lint brush
- Needle threader
- Attachment screws (for fixing optional accessories)
- Accessory box
Get introduced to this product: Janome 1000CPX Cover Pro!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.