This HQ18 Avante Package Includes The 10' HQ Studio Frame and HQ Pro-Stitcher
Click here to view the same package w/ the 12' Studio Frame
Purchase an affordable easy-to-use computerized quilting machine: the Handi Quilter 18 Avante! Experience the silky smooth movement as the Avante glides across the project. The 18-inch throat provides 15 inches of space, perfect for quilts ranging from crib size to king size.
Two stitch counters keep track of your activity: the lifetime stitch counter and the resettable trip counter that can be project-specific. Color touch screens on the front and back of the machine provide fingertip control. Set the needle stop position, switch from stitch regulation to manual stitching and save machine settings for next time. Handi Quilter's exclusive Walking Stitch locks the machine into a perfect horizontal line.
Bright LED lights make precision stitching easy. The built-in laser light stylus provides exacting stitch positioning. The Avante is hand-crafted in the USA and is backed with Handi Quilter's customer service and warranty.
Step up to a Handi Quilter Avante today!
HQ18 Avante Features
Smooth quilting with two kinds of stitch-regulation. The HQ18 Avante is Handi Quilters new 18 mid-arm quilting machine.
- Color touch-screens front and back.
- Color touch-screen controls allow switching quickly from manual mode to stitch-regulation mode.
- Included LED lights are menu-controlled.
- 18 inch throat to accommodate your bigger projects.
- 15 inches of open quilting space. Quilt from crib to king with ease.
- Needle stop position control.
- Stitch counters.
- 2 kinds of stitch regulation.
- Cruise Control: Stop and start on handle bar. Same as the HQ16.
- Precision: Stitches only when you move carriage.
- 2 kinds of stitch regulation with precision control provides consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch up to 18 stitches-per-inch. Also manual stitching.
- Speeds up to 1,800 precision stitches-per-minute.
- "Exclusive HQ Walking Stitch" is a feature on the digital screen. It locks machine into a perfect horizontal line.
- Set your preferred settings.
- Built-in diagnostics.
- Adjustable sound levels.
- Integrated, adjustable laser light.
- Handi Quilter Micro Handle compatible (optional accessory).
- 2 table/frame/track combinations available.
- Precision-glide aluminum track available on HQ Studio Frame.
- Handi Quilter technology and innovation.
- Handi Quilter customer service and warranty.
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
Handi Quilter 18 Inch Avante Downloads
Handi Quilter 18 Avante Sales Sheet.
Handi Quilter Studio Frame Sales Sheet.
Handi Quilter 18 Avante User Manual.
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher Computerized Quilting System for the 18 Avante
Imagine creating a custom quilt design, loading it into your Handi Quilter Avante long arm quilting machine with ease and then watching it come to life. With new Handi Quilter computerized quilting, anything is possible.
The Pro-Stitcher features a beautiful 10.1 inch color touch screen with simple to use controls. Handi Quilter computerized quilting is elegantly powerful. You'll get precise, hassle-free stitching without any cumbersome cables or an additional PC.
Load existing digital quilt patterns from a USB Flash Drive (included) or use the included design software package to create your own. It's simple to set up and can mount to both existing and new Handi Quilter Avante stitch regulated machines. Plus, you can switch from computerized quilting to free motion quilting with a flick of the quick release switch.
The Pro Stitcher is an on-board integrated computer system. It will quilt the most complex pantograph or block pattern in just a few simple steps. A computer is only needed for downloading and creating designs -- all the quilting action happens on the Pro-Stitcher screen with help menus always at your fingertips. The package includes exclusive design software by Cabin Logic for designing your own patterns.
- Simple-to-use, integrated graphic settings with quilt-friendly menus.
- Quick set up; be quilting in no time!
- Back up function if your thread breaks.
- Record your own free motion design or pantograph design!
- View and manipulate designs on the screen.
- Rotate an existing design.
- Resize to a specific area.
- Precisely position a design on the quilt.
- Repeat your designs both horizontally and vertically.
- Watch your pattern path before quilting.
- Set the number of tie off stitches.
- Set the quilting speed and stitches per inch.
- Ability to read most available digital quilt patterns.
- Easy to download your favorite patterns from a USB port.
- HQF (Handi Quilter File / Art&Stitch).
- QLI (Statler Stitcher).
- TXT (PC Quilter).
- TAP (HQ Pro Stitcher).
- Silent integrated motor control systems with fluid motion control.
- Made and built with integrated Handi Quilter Technology.
This HQ18 Avante Package Includes The 10' HQ Studio Frame
Click here to view the same package w/ the 12' Studio Frame
Made of high-quality steel, the 10' HQ Studio Frame is a robust, professional-grade table and frame system for your home studio. The HQ Studio Frame: is the largest and most robust of all Handi Quilter table and frame systems.
Special Features: Designed To Make Quilting Easier.
- 10 foot free-standing frame.
- Robust design limits vibration.
- Patented larger-diameter pole roller system.
- High-quality steel provides solid base for quilting.
- Self-leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces.
- Adjustable legs for easy height adjustment.
- Patented pole adjustment with snap-pin inserts.
- Built-in hand wheel for easy in rolling.
- Rollers with built-in bearings.
- Can be used with any HQ machine
• 5 years FREE Parts & Labor.
• During the FIRST year we will have your machine picked up, repaired or replaced and deliver it back at NO CHARGE. (Just save your box).
• We have 4 experienced mechanics to support you if any problem arises.
I Ron Martin, owner, have 40 years in the sewing machine business & I give my personal assurance.
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Overall Store Rating
/10) 2400 reviewsRating: 10
Great to deal with. Everything was as described. Will do business in the future.craftyk, real customer reviewRating: 10
I have ordered from them a number of times and have never had a problem and if you have a question they are always glad to helpaw45, real customer reviewRating: 10
Everyone I talked with were so helpful! Thanks so much & I can hardly wait to get going with my new Juki Serger!gwalker-78873, real customer reviewRating: 10
Easy to order and nice to have product shipped to my house free. Staff was pleasant and helpful when I called with questions. I like the quilting frame!beebshouse, real customer reviewRating: 10
This is the second machine I have ordered from sewing machines plus and their customer service is amazing! I was shocked by how fast my order was delivered! I was so anxious to get my new machine s...starlakay83, real customer reviewRating: 10
Fast shipment, great pricesavingpictures, real customer reviewRating: 10
I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Sewing Machines Plus and will difinitely use them in the future!gslaursen, real customer review