Masterworks II Premium Digitizing Software by Designers Gallery EDG-MW2
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
No more cookie cutter designs! Finding more cookie cutter designs than the incredible designs you had in mind? With MasterWorks II digitizing software you can easily transform all your line-art and images into embroidery designs. Plus, select a fill stitch, add shapes, combine text and artwork, preview stitching sequence and more, all without ever changing screens. Discover digitizing power that lets you create perfect embroidery every time.
For digitizing designs, no program is more powerful - or easy to use - than MasterWorks II.
||Easy to use digitizing features:
- Choose from 500 unique fills
- Bring in artwork from many formats and turn them into embroidery designs (.ai, .wmf, .emf, .wmf, .jpg, .tif, .pcx, .pct, .tga)
- Apply unique fills to modify existing embroidery designs
- Choose from 500 standard, fancy, wave, gradient or motif fills
- Create an original fill pattern o Easily add wave, gradient, color-blended or embossed fill effects with spiral, contour, auto-columns or radial columns for design depth
- Apply appliqué, cross-stitch, or stippled areas with the click of a button. Scan and place fabric for an exact preview of appliqué designs
- 11 built-in buttonhole designs for more project options o Sized for easy placement around buttonholes
- View changes immediately with instant stitch application
||Not Your Standard Editing Features:
- Artwork editing features include:
- Adding and deleting points
- Smooth points using Bezier tools
- Add or delete holes
- Power Copy duplicates artwork anywhere on the workspace
- Circular Power Copy places artwork in a circular shape
- Split line divides images into several pieces to add color or different stitch effects
- Merge stitch files onto one workspace
- Customize or add underlay to designs and lettering for design stability
Top of the Line Lettering Options:
- Choose from 130 built-in fonts to personalize designs
- Easliy create lettering from your TrueType® Fonts from your PC
- Use one of 14 text to path lettering
- Customize the line shape for unique lettering paths
- Apply fancy fills to fonts to create lettering with texture
- Spell check your text
Ease of Viewing your Designs and Working on One Screen
- Quickly find all of your tools and options without opening and closing multiple programs
- Easily access editing or digitizing tools on the toolbars
- Navigator Window shows the area of the design
- The convenient browser displays the designs and stitch information
- Multiple designs can be edited at the same time
- Sequence view and stitch properties are on-screen for easy adjustments
- Scan and place fabric inside of an appliqué design for an exact preview
- Sewing simulator previews how a design will be sewn
- Mix and match favorite thread bands to create a personalized color palette
- Quickly locate your favorite thread colors through color and name searches
Four Timesaving Wizards:
- Auto-Artwork Wizard - Converts raster images into artwork
- Auto-Digitizing Wizard - Quickly converts images (vector and raster) into embroidery designs
- Cross-Stitch Wizard - Guides artwork into unique cross-stitch designs
- Photo-Stitch Wizard - Effortlessly turn photos into 4-color or monochrome embroidery effects
600 Free Artwork Images:
- Start digitizing right away with a large library of artwork
- 600 .ai artwork files included FREE
- Royalty free to sew worry free
- Conveniently categorized
- Designs can be read from a CD or installed onto your computer
The Perfect Recipe for Every Project:
- Find the perfect "recipe" of fabric, pull compensation, density and underlay
- Create your own recipe for any design
- Instantly look up recipes with icon on top toolbar
- USB dongle for easy use on several computers
- Windows 2000 or Later Version
- IBM Compatible PC, Pentium (2GHz PC)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GB Hard Drive Space
- SVGA Display Monitor (1024 x 768), 16-bit color or better
- CD-ROM Drive
- USB port for dongle
- Windows 7 Home 32bit
Windows 7 Premium 32bit
Windows 7 Home 64bit
Windows 7 Premium 64bit
Compatible File Formats - .dst, .exp, .hus, .jef, .pes, .sew, .shv, .vip, .xxx, .pcs
(More images coming later.)
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you’re faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. It’s peace of mind protection you can count on. Don’t put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Masterworks II Premium Digitizing Software by Designers Gallery EDG-MW2!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.