Baby Lock Unity Embroidery Machine BLTY
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Baby Lock Unity Embroidery Machine BLTY
Your sewing and embroidery journeys become one with the Baby Lock Unity. Innovative features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology™ enhance your creative journey.
IQ Technology™ is what makes Baby Lock machines so smart and efficient. You tell the Baby Lock Unity what you want to accomplish and IQ Technology™ works with the "brain" of the machine to achieve your desired results. Remember to look for the IQ icon next to descriptions of these easy-to-use features.
Precision-dedicated, IQ powered features, a large workspace and many convenient features such as the NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle Threader help blend your love of sewing and embroidery with the Baby Lock Unity.
Color LCD Touch Screen
Clearly see the details of your designs, quickly set the correct stitch, and change your machine settings on the large, color LCD. This screen measures 7” diagonally and displays up to 260,000 colors so you will know what your designs and stitches really look like before you sew.
Digital Dual-Feed System
The new Digital Dual-Feed System makes it easy to achieve consistent stitches. Whether feeding a difficult fabric or multiple, thick layers the Digital Dual-Feed System will keep the fabric feeding evenly for complete control.
Guide Beam for Sewing
Pave your stitching path with a beam of light. The Guide Beam makes continuous stitching easy to keep straight.
Needle Beam for Embroidery
The Needle Beam highlights the exact needle position on the fabric to ensure perfect design placement.
Sensor Pen for Sewing
Tell the machine exactly where you want the needle and stitches aligned. A quick touch by the Sensor Pen designates stitch width, placement and a stopping point on the fabric.
Sensor Pen for Embroidery
Use the Sensor Pen to assign the design positioning and placement. Simply touch the fabric with the Sensor Pen and the Unity knows where to place the design.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
The top-loading bobbin case lets you focus on your sewing. It's jam-proof. The quick-set bobbin puts the thread right where you need it.
Push Buttons and Large Workspace
Convenient push-button features give you more freedom to focus on your project. Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches and thread your needle with the push of a button. Pair this with a large workspace (11.25” to the right of the needle) and you’ll be ready for projects of all sizes.
NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle Threader
The NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle Thread does exactly what it promises. It's never been this fast or easy - the Unity threads your needle with little more than the push of a button.
Ergonomic, Hands-free Presser Foot Lift
Raise the presser foot by simply moving the attachable lever with your knee. This leaves both of your hands free for extra control on detailed stitches.
- LCD Color Touch Screen
Guide Beam and Needle Beam for precision alignment of stitches
- Shows 260,000 colors
- Measures 7" diagonally
- Clock and Date
Sensor Pen allows you to set preferences:
- Class 1 Laser Product (IEC60825-1:2007)
Enhanced Stadium Lighting™ for brighter true color LED lighting of 10" around the needle
2 USB drives: 1(Type A) drive, 2.0 connects with a mouse, hub, flash drives and CD-ROM drives and 1 (Type B) USB direct connect to a PC
- Set a guideline for sewing
- Select the needle position location
- Select custom zigzag widths
- Choose an ending point on the fabric for stitches to stop sewing
- See the needle position location for embroidery
- Select precise placement for embroidery designs
NeverMiss™ Threading System
Automatic thread cutter
Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin with sensor
Quick-Set Independent bobbin winding system with variable speed
Digital Dual-Feed System ensures utmost fabric control when feeding layers or difficult fabric types
- Access designs stored in folders when using USB Type A
Embroidery speed up to 1,050 spm
- Thread tension control makes tension adjustments for accurate stitches
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads run out
- On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop
Embroidery Editing Features
- Combine embroidery designs on screen
- Character/text array function
- Character spacing
- 1", 10", and 90" Pattern rotation
- Design enlargement (up to 20%)
- Design reduction (up to 10%)
- Automatic appliqué
- Automatic basting
- Mirror imaging
- Change color selections within designs
- Color sorting on border designs
- Monochrome option for embroidery designs
- Programmable custom thread color selection
- Language conversion capabilities (13 languages)
- Warranty (25-year limited, 10-year parts, 5-year computer circuit, 5-year electrical, 1-year labor)
- Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program
- Built-in embroidery design library
- • 266 Embroidery designs built-in
140 Frame combinations
19 Font styles including
- 166 Baby Lock exclusive designs
- 12 Floral vine alphabet accents and frame patterns
- 13 Bobbin work designs
Embroiders up to 7" x 12" (180mm x 300mm) embroidery field
Memory capacity 2MB
Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 500,000 stitches per design
Color Touch Screen shows:
- Exclusive script alphabet characters
- Large floral vine alphabet
Embroidery speed up to 1,050 spm
9-point trial check points
Starting point key for instant alignment of characters or patterns
Alternate bobbin case for pre-wound bobbins
Customize embroidery pattern and thumbnail background colors (66 options)
Cuts jump stitches (with on/off capability)
Stitch Count System - .SCS
- Design placement using drag and drop capabilities
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle advancement (1, 10, 100 or 500 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or metrics
- Color separation
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- Low bobbin thread indicator
- 300 color names
- 573 Built-in stitches including
5 Built-in alphabets
Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm
Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm
Digital Dual-Feed System ensures all layers feed evenly
Automatic Fabric Sensor System adjusts presser foot pressure and tension to deliver perfect stitch
Advanced Pivoting Feature
Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift with extra high setting 10mm automatic and 13mm manual
11.25" Workspace to the right of the needle
LED lights illuminate 10" around the needle
Sewing speed up to 1,050
Automatic drop feed
- 137 Utility with 14 one-step buttonhole styles
- 283 Decorative
- 20 Satin
- 61 Decorative satin
- 14 Cross
- 58 Combinable Utility
Advanced Sewing Features
- Utility stitch editing capabilities
- Stores personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch on machine
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
Mirror-image capability for stitches
Lock key for stitches keeps current settings
57 Variable needle positions
Programmable needle up/down
Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken
Lateral and diagonal feeding
Fully automatic built-in darning
Twin needle settings
- Back to the Beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches
- 24 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches equaling 1 MG
- Store additional stitch combinations on your PC using the 2 USB ports
- Convenient one-touch buttons for
Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
Additional seam markings on bobbin cover for needle position preference
Two accessory storage compartments
- Reverse sewing
- Reinforcement stitch
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Auto threading
Instructional and Help Resources
- Built-in Operational Guide
- Built-in Help Messages
- Built-in Sewing Application Guide
- Sensor Pen and Holder
- Touch pen (stylus)
- USB cable
- Knee lift
- 12 Presser feet
Alternate bobbin case for use with pre-wound bobbins
Specialty bobbin case for bobbin work
Cord guide bobbin cover
Straight stitch needle plate
Soft cover for machine
Spool cap assortment
Embroidery bobbin thread
Embroidery hoops and grids included
- Digital Dual-Feed System Foot
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Straight stitch foot
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer
- 1/4" Quilting foot with a guide
- Free-motion open toe quilting
- 7" x 12" (180mm x 300mm)
- 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
Get introduced to this product: Baby Lock Unity Embroidery Machine BLTY!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you’re faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. It’s peace of mind protection you can count on. Don’t put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Baby Lock Unity Embroidery Machine BLTY!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
Baby Lock Unity Sewing & Embroidery Machine
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.