Techsew 5100 Fully Loaded Package 16" Cylinder Heavy Duty Compound Feed Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 5100 leather stitcher is the ultimate sewing machine designed for sewing a wide range of leather products. Additionally it is also great for non-leather work applications such as tie down straps, boat/car covers, orthopaedics, thick paper binding, parachute harnesses, tarps, vinyl, canvas, synthetics, heavy webbing and more.
- Light range leather work: Purses, handbags, pouches, wallets, notebook covers, vests
- Medium range leather work: Belts, knife sheaths, scabbards, quivers, horse blankets
- Heavy range leather work: Saddles, gun holsters, knife sheaths, harnesses, horse tack
The 5100 is equipped with the most powerful variable speed motor in the industry, the Techsew SmartServo motor, which features 1 HP and 16 different speed settings up to 1800RPM. This motor allows the user to sew stitch by stitch if desired while still maintaining enough power and torque to sew through thick materials up to 7/8". Additionally, a speed reducer is used in combination with the SmartServo motor for added power and speed control. This system is ideal for beginner, intermediate and expert sewers as well.
Features and Specifications
- Triple Feed - Walking Foot (needle feed + alternating presser feet + bottom feed)
- 1" Presser foot clearance
- Sews from 6oz all the way up to 7/8" thick
- 16.5" Cylinder bed
- Stainless steel specialty presser feet (left toe foot + double toe foot + center groover foot)
- Equipped with Techsew SmartServo motor and speed reducer to sew at slow & controlled speeds - great for novice, intermediate and professional sewers
- Reverse stitch - for reinforcing stitches
- 12 inch heavy duty flywheel
- Reinforced steel pedestal style table with adjustable height (sew standing up or sitting down)
- Includes complete table with casters, SmartServo motor, speed reducer,TS-28 LED lamp, diamond point needles,5 bobbins, thread lube pot, left toe foot, double toe foot, center foot, 1 lb. (16oz) spool of thread, oiler, instruction manual, repair tools.
- Stitch length adjustment up to 11mm (7/16")
- Uses thread sizes 69 to 415
- Uses needle sizes 18 to 27
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Needle sizes: 18 to 27
- Thread sizes: 69 to 415
- Presser foot clearance: 1"
- Sewing capacity: 5oz to 7/8" thick
- Cylinder bed length: 16.5"
- Maximum stitch length: 11mm
- Techsew SmartServo motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V, 300 to 1800RPM, 16 speed settings with bright LED display, completely silent when idle and reduced noise during operation.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 46x21x55"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.