Consew CM795-2 Two Needle, 5 Thread Overlock
with Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew CM795-2 5-thread overlock machine contains a variety of features that include, but are not limited to: Two Needle, 5 Thread, High Speed Overlock Machine,
For overlock sewing of medium to heavyweight materials with a safety stitch. With Fully Automatic Lubrication, Differential Feed, Pushbutton Stitch Regulator.
- True Safety Stitch - suitable for sewing products such as men's, ladies' and children's wear, especially coats for children and women. Designed for general seaming on woven fabrics. Also suitable for edging vinyl, canvas and upholstery fabrics.
- In additon, the CM795 will do the stiches that the CM793 can do.
- Number of Needles: 2 (Double)
- Feeding Mechanism: Differential
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Stitch Type: True Safety Stitch
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 6500
- Presser Foot Lift: 5.5 mm
- Stitch Length: 3.8 mm
- Needle Used: DC x 27 size 14
- Standard Distance Between Needles: 2 mm standard
- Differential Ratio: 1 : 0.7 ~ 1.7
- Number of Threads: 4/5
- Speed, Max. up to 6500 s.p.m. (See machine specifications below)
- Fully automatic lubrication with visual flow controls
- Lubricating oil continuously filtered by replaceable filter
- External cooling of oil supply
- Differential feed
- Push-button stitch regulator
- Intermittent action possible
- Standard type DC-27 needles
- Reduced noise and vibration when operating at high speeds
- Available Options: ET - Electric thread trimmer / P3D - Pneumatic thread trimmer / C - Back tacking
Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor. The motor can be upgraded to an adjustable-speed servo motor for only $79. Simply choose the servo motor upgrade option from the drop down menu during checkout.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a servo motor.
Instructions and Parts
Optional Cool-Lite LED-10 Magnetic Light
Choose your add-on LED-10 light in the Dropdown Menu above
This Magnetic Lamp features 10 LED lights that cast a bright white across the target area. The magnetic attachment makes the lamp great for mounting on any metal surface. Light is powered by an included AC plug.
- Power: 0.5 W
- Voltage: AC110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED10 connects to motor switch
- Application: Any sewing machine
- Feature: Has convenient on/off switch on magnet mounting
Add-on BulkyLock Serger Thread - 7 Color Set
Comes with 7 Colors!
- Suitable for most overlockers
- Comes with 7 Colors:
- Made by Gutermann
- 100% polyester
- 1000m per spool
- No. 80 strength
Go to Dropdowns