Consew 255RB-3 With Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew 255RB-3 Sewing Machine contains a variety of features the include, but not limited to: Walking Foot, Heavy Duty, Single Needle, Triple Feed, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, and Alternating (Walking) Presser Feet, Lockstitch Machine, Large Bobbin and Vertical Axis Hook, Centra-LubeŽ, Semi-Automatic Lubrication System, 2 1/2 S.P.I. (10mm) Stitch Length, Reverse Feed and Safety Clutch.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabric, canvas, leather, vinyl, synthetics and various laminated and coated materials
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, umbrellas, handbags, luggage, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, footwear, foundation garments, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Centra-LubeŽ semi-automatic lubrication system
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Oil fed take-up
- Large bobbin and vertical axis hook
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures uniform stitching
- Simple wing nut adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot to allow for sewing different thicknesses of material
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Safety-type handwheel
- Stitch length indicator on outside of machine
- All sizes of cording feet available
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Reverse stitching
- Long Stitch - 21/2 SPI (10mm)
- Large bobbin and vertical axis hook and reverse feed and High-lift
|Number of Needles
|Standard or Full Function
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)
|Clearence Under Presser Foot
||2-1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)
||10 1/4" (258mm)
||135 x 17
||7" 18 7/8" (177mm x 477mm)
|Needle Bar Stroke
||1 5/16" (33mm)
Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a fixed-speed servo motor.
If you need help deciding what option is best for you, give us a call at 800-401-8151, and have one of our experts walk you through the decision.
Optional Cool-Lite LED-10 Magnetic Light
This Magnetic Lamp features 10 LED lights that cast a bright white across the target area. The magnetic attachment makes the lamp great for mounting on any metal surface. Light is powered by an included AC plug.
- Power: 0.5 W
- Voltage: AC110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED10 connects to motor switch
- Application: Any sewing machine
- Feature: Has convenient on/off switch on magnet mounting