Consew CM101 Single Thread, Chainstitch, Blindstitch Machine with Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew CM101 is a very versatile sewing machine. Top features include: single thread, chainstitch and blindstitch.
- Perfect or sewing all weights of materials including synthetics, woolens, cottons, fabrics and knits
- 1 to 1 non-skip stitches, typical operations include felling edge tapes, bottoms of trousers, cuffs, wigging in sleeves, facings to canvas and knit goods, turned-up bottoms of fully lined coats, padding collars and lapels, and reinforcing trouser seats
- 2 to 1 skip stitch for hemming dresses, skirts, slacks, trousers, sportswear, ladies coats, draperies, blouses and other articles Suitable for felling operations requiring a skip stitch to simulate hand-stitching
- 2 to 1 skip stitch is recommended for synthetics and other light-weight materials and 1 to 1 non-skip stitch for heavier cotton, woolen and linen goods
- Skip and non-skip stitch lever
- Adjustable thread tension
- 1 to 1 non-skip stitch and 2 to 1 skip stitch
- Stitch depth penetration and stitch length adjustment dials
- Swing-away work plate for extended working space
- Knee-operated feed plate lowers for insertion and removal of work piece
|Number of Needles
|Standard or Full Function
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)
||1/4" - 3/8" . (3-8mm)
Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a fixed-speed servo motor.
If you need help deciding what option is best for you, give us a call at 800-401-8151, and have one of our experts walk you through the decision.