Janome Clothsetter - 3859442200
This unique clothsetter tool from Janome provides perfect placement of embroidery every time. Position arm has markings for .sew and .jef embroidery design placement. The patented Clothsetter ensures perfect placement of single designs on your project and multiple designs within the same hoop for between multiple hoopings. Each part of a design can be perfectly positioned to match up with the one next to it. And the best part? It’s also a large extension table. The Clothsetter table converts quickly into a standard extension table. The Clothsetter table for the Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition measures 13 ½” x 26 ½” and provides extra support for your large sewing and quilting projects. The legs screw into place and adjust in height for stability on any surface. If you own a Memory Craft embroidery machine, you should also own a Clothsetter.
The Janome 3859442200 Clothsetter is only compatible with the following Janome Machines:
- Horizon Memory Craft 12000
- Horizon Memory Craft 14000
- Horizon Memory Craft 15000
- Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
- Memory Craft 9900
- Memory Craft 400E
- Memory Craft 500E
- Skyline S9
Tips on using your clothsetter:
1. Although all Janome products are produced with ultimate precision, slight alignment differences occur from machine to machine. Therefore it is crucial for you to calibrate your Clothsetter to your Memory Craft. Directions are included with all Clothsetters. This most important step will perfectly align your machine's crosshair marking with the red crosshair marking on the arm of the Clothsetter.
2. Make a template of your chosen embroidery design if one is not provided with the selected Memory Card. A template can be made by stitching the design, and then stitching the crosshair marking on top. The crosshair marking is provided on many of the Memory Cards and is a built-in pattern on the MC11000 Special Edition.
3. Using the template, place the design where you would like it to be stitched on your fabric and mark the crosshairs with a fabric marking pen or pencil. Always be sure to mark the UP arrow so the design stitches in the right direction.
4. To maximize the use of your Clothsetter, use one of Janome's software programs, such as Digitizer Jr or Digitizer MB to create layouts using a variety of designs or pieces of a larger design. Simply lay this printed combination template on top of your project and mark all the proper crosshair positions.