QuiltMotion Software - Computer Automated Quilting for the Juki TL-2200 QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm Quilting Machine (tablet purchased separately) Powered by QuiltCAD
Enjoy the benefits of a professional automated quilting system in the comfort of your own home! You design it, QuiltMotion quilts it! QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through pattern design to stitching with absolute ease.
This version of QuiltMotion is designed specifically for the Juki TL-2200QVP Long Arm Quilting Machine.
QuiltMotion Computer Automated Quilting Features
QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through the pattern design software to the finished quilt. Design and layout blocks, pantographs, and whole quilts, and the automated quilting software will quilt them for you!
QuiltMotion Quilts Your Patterns With Precision
QuiltMotion comes with a motor plate and hardware that attach to your sewing machine and quilting frame. QuiltMotion controls your sewing machine to accurately stitch your quilt designs.
Included Library Of Over 200 Patterns
QuiltMotion's quilt design software comes with a library of over 200 patterns to choose from. You can always import new digital patterns from other sources, or use the pattern design software to create your own!
Precise Placement Methods
QuitMotion lets you place your patterns on quilt the exact way you want, even if you have to stretch or skew a pattern.
Trace New Patterns From Photographs
Create quilting patterns from your favorite photographs! QuiltMotion lets you trace them and save them as quilting patterns.
QuiltMotion Full Feature List
- Comes with the motor plate and hardware needed to control your machine
- Includes pattern library with 200 quilt-ready patterns
- Create your own patterns or trace them from photographs
- Design and edit blocks, pantographs, borders, and full quilt layouts
- Precise pattern placement methods
- See your pattern in relation to your quilt on-screen before you begin quilting
- Record and save any free-hand quilted patterns to use or edit later
- Easily switch between computer-guided quilting and free-hand quilting
- Import a wide variety of pattern file types from other programs
Tablet must be purchased separately and can be purchased from most computer retailers.
Tablet Hardware Requirements:
Tablet Dimension Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8
- 1.2 GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM
- 500MB of available HDD space
- Resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- This Software will not work with Windows RT.
- No wider than 11.5 Inch screen
- No deeper than 1 Inch