Juki LU-1560N 2 Needle Unison Feed Lockstitch Industrial Machine
Includes Fully Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The basic machine and its outstanding response to the sewing of heavy materials.
JUKI's unique feed mechanism promises excellent efficiency of feed. In addition to the standard models of 1-needle and 2-needle machines, other models intended for special purposes are available, including models for extra heavy materials and one having a thread trimmer. The machine is applicable to an extended range of heavy materials for industrial use, such as cargo handling belts and containers, as well as those for general use, such as car seats, sofas and bags, thereby contributing to both improved quality and increased productivity.
Assembled Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
Higher Lift of the Presser Foot
The high, 16mm presser foot lift enables easy material handling.
With the adoption of this vertical-axis double-capacity hook, the frequency of bobbin thread changing is reduced, promising sewing work of increased efficiency.
The machine leaves a shorter needle thread after thread trimming, improving thread consumption efficiency. With a rigid knife and improved cam shape, the thread trimmer cuts thread as thick as #5 without fail.
The area around the needle entry is designed to be easily observed
Since the needle thread tension-release solenoid is fitted on the rear face of the Juki industrial lockstitch machine head, the area around the needle entry and one-touch type reverse feed button is easily viewable. This substantially contributes to improved operability.
- The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial.
- The machine is provided with many improved features that offer enhanced operability such as an easy-to-observe area around the needle, placement of the bobbin winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel ( 160).
- A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup. (Machines equipped with automatic thread trimmer are excluded.)
- The machine is full-open-type top design makes it possible to fully open the top of the machine arm. Thanks to this design, adjusting works can be done without tilting the machine head.
- The machine is equipped as standard with a safety clutch for preventing hook breakage. Reset work can be done simply by pressing a button
|Max. sewing speed
||2,500 Stitches per Minute
|Max. stitch length
|Needle bar stroke
|Lift of the presser foot by hand
|Lift of the presser foot by knee
||4.8mm, 6.4mm, 7.9mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm (3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2)
|Alternating Vertical Movement
||Vertical-Axis Double-Capacity Hook
|Needle (at the time of delivery)
||135x17 (Nm160) Nm125~Nm180
||Juki New Defrix Oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
||517mm x 178mm
|Weight of the Machine Head
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of Juki industrial lockstitch machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
Optional T-Leg Table Stand with Wheels Upgrade
- Adjustable Height
- Caster Wheels
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction