Janome DC 2012 Computerized Sewing Machine
The Janome DC2012 brings the features you need to complete any project: home dec, garment sewing, scrapbooking, or quilting. Fifty stitches, including three buttonholes, give essential variety for your diverse sewing needs. You'll also find a variety of easy convenience features, including an auto-lock button, easy reverse, and a speed control slider. The DC 2012 also features the stability and dependability you expect only from a high end machine, allowing you to sew with precision and confidence.
Janome DC2012 Machine Features
Easy Convenience Features
You'll find a memorized needle up/down, locking stitch, speed control slider, and one-hand needle threader conveniently located at your fingertips.
The backlit LED screen indicates stitch selection, and easy navigation buttons help to easily select stitch and set width and length.
Choose from 50 essential stitches, including stretch, utility, quilting, garment and applique. All are displayed conveniently on the face of the DC2011. Pick one and start sewing! Maximum zigzag width: 7mm. Maximum stitch length: 5mm. 3 one-step sensor-type buttonholes.
EZ Change Feet
The presser feet snap off at the push of a button. Then simply lower the ankle onto the foot and snap another one back on. It's easy!
The DC 2012 Comes with a Jam Proof, Magnetic, Top Loading, Full Rotary Bobbin System.
Box Feed System
The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. The box feed system moves the feed dogs in a box motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting.
Protect your investment with the included hard case.
Free Arm Removable Accessory Tray
Remove the accessory tray and reveal a free arm. Use the free arm for sewing pant legs and shirt sleeves.
Built-in Needle Threader
Makes needle threading a breeze, and reduces strain on your eyes.
- 50 Stitch Patterns
- 2 Digit LED Stitch Pattern Indicator
- Lock-A-Matic Stitch
- Adjustable Stitch Width from 0 to 7 mm
- Adjustable Stitch Length from 0 to 5 mm
- Buttonhole System: One-step Sensor Type Automatic 3 Styles
- External Feed Balancing Dial
- SFS (Superior Feed System)
- Drop Feed System
- Automatic Tension
- Horizontal Thread Delivery
- Lay-in Threading with Numbered Paths
- 2 Different Sized Thread Caps
- One Hand Thread Cutter
- Conveniently Located Reverse Button
- Electronic Foot Control
- Variable Speed Control Lever
- Failsafe Device: Electronic Beep
- Auto Declutch Bobbin Winding
- See Through Bobbin Cover with One Touch Release Button
- Extra High Presser Foot Life for Extra Clearance
- 15 Needle Positions
- Needle Stop "Up"
- Memorized Needle Up/Down Key
- Retractable Carrying Handle
- Machine Weight: 18.2 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Front Position Halogen Lightbulb
- DC Motor
- Sculpture Stitch (2 Lengths)
- Bi-directional Blanket Stitch
- 24 Heirloom Stitches
- 6 Satin Decorative Stitches
- Star Stitch
- Needle set
- Satin stitch foot F
- Zipper foot E
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Overedge foot C
- Blind hem foot G
- 1/4" seam foot O
- Even feed foot
- Seam ripper / Buttonhole opener
- Lint brush
- Quilter bar
- Foot control
- Additional spool pin
- Spool pin felt
- Spool stand
- Spool holder (large)
- Spool holder (small)
- Instruction book
- Power supply cord
- Hard cover