Dime Necklines to Hemlines T-shirt Remakes II With Nancy Zieman and Eileen Roche
6 fun methods to quickly transform a t-shirt from plain to dazzling!
Necklines to Hemlines II is a multi-format CD with 3 collections to transform necklines, sleeves, side seams and hemlines. All three necklines require one hooping in the 6” x 10” hoop or two hoopings in the 5” x 7” hoop. All three side seam designs require one hooping in the 6” x 10” hoop or two hoopings in the 5” x 7” hoop. All five sleeves come in right and left versions and require just one hooping in the 5” x 7” hoop. Both border designs require two 5” x 7” hoopings. Both back bling designs require one 5” x 7” hooping.
Nancy Zieman and Eileen Roche will teach you to use your embroidery machine to quickly transform a top from plain to dazzling. These fashionable neckline transformations, stunning sleeve embellishments, decorative side seam transformations, and hemline border designs make it easy to update your wardrobe with designer touches.
6 Methods to Remake T-shirts. No sewing skills required!
- Neckline transformations
- Sleeve embellishments
- Decorative side seam transformations
- Hemline border designs
- Relax a tight hemline with side seam embroidery
- Back bling designs
- 34 embroidery designs to make the Wendy, Claire and Eva t-shirt remakes
- Printable PDF instructions
- Printable color sequence
Specifications and Requirements:
- Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
- Neckline designs: 6” x 10 hoop or two hoopings in 5” x 7” hoop
- Side Seam designs: 6” x 10” hoop or two hoopings in 5” x 7” hoop
- Sleeve designs: 5” x 7” hoop
- Border designs: Two 5” x 7” hoopings
- Back bling designs: 5” x 7” hoop
- Requirements: Windows XP Home/Pro (Sp1,2), P4 Processor, 1GB Hard Drive Space, 500MB RAM, CD or DVD Optical Drive, 800 x 600 Display, Mouse and Internet Access, Embroidery software, 5” x 7” hoop, 6” x 10” hoop and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Free Download: Click Here