Guide to Interfacings
Demystify the world of fusible products used in quilting and fabric crafts!
- Handy pocket-sized guide to quilt interfacings and fusible products measures 4x6 and fits easily in your quilting bag or purse
- 50 pages of charts containing helpful tips on fusible products from foam to web
- Avoid costly common mistakes by learning to use different interfacings and products correctly
- Pick the right product for any project you may be working on, from quilting to making a handbag
Whether you need an interfacing, fusible foam, or fusible web, you can correctly choose which one you need and learn how to best use it with this resourceful pocket-sized book, Guide to Interfacings.
Containing over 50 pages of helpful information on types of fusible products, what to use them on, how they work, and so much more, you won't want to start another project without this guide!
Presented in a handy 4-inch by 6-inch pocket size, you can take it with you to the store so you get the right interfacing every time, resulting in finished projects you'll love!
Author, owner of Poorhouse Quilt Designs, and trained engineer Kristine Poor is famous for her use of fusibles to create structure in her projects. Inside Guide to Interfacings, Kristine shares all her expertise to help you pick the right product every time.
From the Back Cover
A CONVENIENT GUIDE to 25 types of interfacings, including info on:
- Fiber content
- Brand name examples
- Uses and tasks
- Expert tips
Understand and choose the right one every time for all your projects!
About the Author
Kristine Poor started Poorhouse Quilt Designs in September 2006 after designing the Sampler Tote as a gift for a family member. The tote was a hit, and a pattern company was born. She has a degree in Engineering and a love of fabric; these seemingly conflicting pursuits have come together. She works with Jean Johnson (mom/pattern editor/creative assistant) to develop patterns that are a canvas for your creativity. poorhousequiltdesigns.com
- Page Count: 64
- Size: 3.8 x 0.4 x 5.8 inches