Baby Baluga Fabric Quilt kit from Wildfire Designs Alaska
Designed by: Dana Michelle
Finished Quilt Size: 18" x 25"
Beluga whales, also called "white whales" are a smaller species that are brown-gray at birth and change to bright white in adulthood. These cuties feature Dana's From the Depths batik fabric line by Hoffman Fabrics.
Kit includes laser pre-cut pre-fused applique pieces with Lite Steam-a-Seam 2 fusible web, a pattern and matching fabrics to the original pattern cover design for all appliques, background fabrics, borders and binding. Backing fabric is not included. All kits are packaged by Wildfire Designs Alaska with all fabrics labeled and stored in a reusable vinyl bag, great for safekeeping your project.
Wildfire Designs Alaska patterns are designed for fusible applique, so we recommend that you use an Applique Pressing Sheet. The pattern contains a layout guide, full size pattern pieces, and instructions.
Materials List (Fabric Included in Package):
- *Bubble Print Background (Q2165 73 - Ocean): 1/2 yd
- *Black Barnacle Print (Q2164 537 - Blacklight): 1/8 yd
- *White/Grey Barnacle Print (Q2164 587 - February): 1/8 yd
- Black Eyes (1895 494 - Raven): 1/8 yd or Scrap
- Dark Grey (1895 513 - Volcano): 1/8 yd
- Medium Grey (1895 28 - Silver): 1/6 yd
- Light Grey (1895 587 - February): 1/4 yd
- White (1895 305 - Snow): 1/6 yd
- Brown on Fish (1895 281 - Hamster): 1/8 yd
- Light Blue Bubbles (1895 222 - Hydrangea): 1/8 yd
- Medium Blue Bubbles (1895 541 - Peace): 1/8 yd
- Dark Blue Border & Binding (1895 239 - Persia): 5/8 yd
- Batting & Backing (45" wide): 5/8 each
- Lite Steam-a-seam 2 Fusible Web (12" Wide): 1 yd
*Signature Batik Line designed by Dana Michelle of Wildlife Designs Alaska, printed by Hoffman California International Fabrics.
Additional Supplies Needed
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Non-stick Pressing Sheet