As the first home sewing company to bring you longarm quilting, Baby Lock is proud to introduce the Tiara.
Take your first step into the Baby Lock royal longarm family with this 16" sit-down machine. This smooth operating, user-friendly machine comes with its own table so you'll be ready to quilt right away. Plus, its compact design uses little sewing room space! Quilt at a speed comfortable to you, up to 1,500 stitches per minute, and watch as bright, natural colored LED lights illuminate your workspace. Finish your quilts with Baby Lock royalty - the Baby Lock Tiara. For the love of sewing.
With 16 inches to the right of the needle and 8.25 inches high, the Tiara gives ample room to finish quilts of all sizes.
Long-lasting, high-intensity LED lights illuminate your workspace so you can see every detail on your quilt.
LCD Touch Screen
Access your hardware and software options, lighting options, stitch counters and more through the large LCD touch screen. When using the optional TruStitch Stitch Regulator, a quick touch is all it takes to adjust from stitch regulator and manual modes.
Smooth, Adjustable Table Included
The Tiara comes with its own smooth quilting table so you have everything you need to start quilting. Set your preferred height to ensure a comfortable quilting position.
Large "M" Class Bobbin
Enjoy less bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% larger than a standard bobbin). Plus, with variable speeds on the electric bobbin winder, you can easily wind thread of different types and weights.
TruStitch Stitch Regulator (Optional)
Enjoy free-motion quilting at a comfortable pace with the TruStitch Stitch Regulator. The automated regulator helps you achieve evenly spaced, consistent stitches every time. Plus, while in use, you still have full view of your quilt—TruStitch™ remains out of the way. This easy-to-use stitch regulator is helpful for quilters of all skill levels.
Tiara Table Overlay (Optional)
Use the Table Overlay to prevent fabric from sticking during free-motion quilting. Pair the Table Overlay with the TruStitch Stitch Regulator to glide your fabric through consistent, even stitching.
Horizontal Spool Pin
Use the Horizontal Spool Pin to reduce the risk of twists and tangles when using delicate, decorative threads. The Horizontal Spool Pin is ideal for specialty threads wound on a spool (not a cone).
3 Pack Metal Bobbin
Enjoy less bobbin changes when you use large "M" class bobbins. With this pack of three, you can have multiple thread colors ready to go!
- Throat space is 16" wide work space right of needle x 8.25" high
- 28 Integrated high-intensity, natural-color LED light ring illuminating the quilting area
- 1/4" Hopping foot
- Holds down the fabric while the needle completes the stitch
- Hopping foot stroke/lift - 5mm
- Compatible with standard 1/4" thick rulers and templates
- Maximum sewing speed of 1,500 spm
- Customizable speed control
- Save your preferred speed settings with three customizable pre-sets
- Use half-stitch for basting or walking stitch
- Responsive foot pedal with half-stitch control
- TruStitch Stitch Regulator available
- Large, adjustable color LCD touch screen shows:
- Hardware and software information
- LED lighting options
- Stitch counters
- Volume control
- Stitch regulator and manual modes when using TruStitch Stitch Regulator
- Programmable Needle Positioning: Needle Up/Down
- Needle bar stroke - 35.3mm
- Uses 134r system, slight ball point needle
- Change needles easily with large needle thumb screw
- High speed rotary hook
- Large capacity "M" class bobbin
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds
- Adjustable tensions for any type of thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic
- Use larger thread spools for bobbin work
- Smooth table surface assures even quilting
- Easy setup and take-down
- Tiara Quilting Table with adjustable height settings
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speeds
- 5 "M" size metal bobbins
- 2 Packs of needles (Size 16 and 18)
- Thread antennae and washers
- Disc-shaped screwdriver for needle removal
- Allen wrenches
- Instruction manual
- Quiet/smooth operation
- Solid cast aluminum construction
- Internal Brushless DC motor
- Machine weight - 53 lbs.
- Table weight - 56 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. of globally sourced parts
- Warranty: 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty, 2-year parts, 2-year computer, 2-year electrical, 90-day labor
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs