When customers see the 500 series cabinet,
one word always pops out of their mouth: "CUTE!"
Arrow 98501 Sewnatra Compact Sewing Cabinet
Besides being a cute cabinet, this Sewnatra sewing cabinet offers most of the features our larger cabinets have, but in a compact size. The cabinet's air-lift mechanism raises and lowers your sewing machine into place with a simple push. The mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights.
The cabinet also comes with a unique universal insert to create a flush sewing surface when the mechanism is in the flatbed position. The cabinet can be used for your sewing machine or serger.Be sure your machine will fit, click here for a list of machines that are too large for Sewnatra.
The cute shuttered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed the shuttered door gives the cabinet a cottage look and could be used as a night stand or other fine piece of furniture in a room. The classic oak-grain finish complements any decor and allows your cabinet to blend into any room or match other oak furniture.
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench and about 1 hour's worth of time. Arrow also offers a toll-free number if you need help 800-533-7347. Our helpful step-by-step assembly video can be found by clicking on the Videos Tab above!
- Sew in any position with the EZ-Lift air mechanism - sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage
- Accommodates machines up to 18 7/8" wide x 12 9/16" deep x 13 1/8" tall
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide x 7 1/4" deep. (A machine-specific insert can be purchased separately.)
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag-free hinges and leaf support
- Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number
- 68-7/16" wide x 19 5/8" deep x 30 1/2" high
- 23" wide x 19 5/8" deep x 30 1/2" high
Choose Your Cabinet Finish
Sewnatra has a crisp laminate that comes in 3 varieties:
White, Oak & Black.
Sewnatra White - White Finish
Sewnatra Oakley - Traditional Oak Grain
Sewnatra Black - Contemporary Black
White - Closed
Oak Grain - Closed
Black - Closed
Additional Color options: Click to Visit Product Page
Get Your Custom Insert for a
Perfectly Smooth & Seamless Sewing Surface
Add Your Custom Insert in the dropdown menu below Add To My Bag button
What is a Custom Insert?
A Custom Insert is a Plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine.
Please provide the make and model of sewing machine the insert will be used with during checkout. Your Custom Acrylic Insert will be made specifically to fit your cabinet and machine seamlessly. Machine specific inserts ordered separately, will arrive after you receive your cabinet and can take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacture. Cabinet/machine pictured may not represent your exact model. Optional machine-specific inserts are ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet - can take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacture.
Machine-specific inserts are ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet - can take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacture.
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet?
Double-check your machine's measurements with the ones listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 12 9/16" front-to-back, 18 7/8" wide and 13 1/8" tall. The serger platform will only accommodate a serger no larger than 12 1/2" wide.
The following machines will not work in this cabinet
- Baby Lock Ellisimo, Babylock Ellegante BLG, Ellageo BLL, New Esante BLN
- Bernina New 830
- Brother Quattro 6000D, Innovis QC1000, NV1500D, NV2500D, NV4000D, Duetta 4500D
- Janome MC300E
These are the known machines that will not work - there may be more. The only guaranteed way to confirm that a machine will work in these cabinets is to measure it.
click for list of machines that won't fit in this cabinet:
A custom insert cannot be made for the Viking Designer Diamond, Designer SE; 830, 850, & 870 Sapphire; and Designer Topaz 20 & Designer Topaz 30.