Arrow 98500 Sewnatra Compact Sewing Cabinet - Oak finish
When customers see the 500 series cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth: "CUTE!"
Besides being a cute cabinet, this cabinet offers most of the features our larger cabinets have, but in a compact size. The cabinet's air-lift mechanism raises and lowers your sewing machine into place with a simple push. The mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights.
The cabinet also comes with a unique universal insert to create a flush sewing surface when the mechanism is in the flatbed position. The cabinet can be used for your sewing machine or serger.Be sure your machine will fit, click here for a list of machines that are too large for Sewnatra.
The cute shuttered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed the shuttered door gives the cabinet a cottage look and could be used as a nightstand or other fine piece of furniture in a room. The classic oak-grain finish complements any decor and allows your cabinet to blend into any room or match other oak furniture.
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench and about 1 hour's worth of time. Arrow also offers a toll-free number if you need help 800-533-7347. Our helpful step-by-step assembly video can be found by clicking on the Videos Tab above!
Choose Your Cabinet Finish
Click the Link to Choose Your Color
- Sew in any position with the EZ-Lift air mechanism - sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage.
- Accommodates machines up to 18 7/8" wide x 12 9/16" deep x 13 1/8" tall.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide x 7 1/4" deep. (A machine-specific insert can be purchased separately.)
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items.
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag-free hinges and leaf support.
- Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Machine-specific inserts are ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet - can take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacture.
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double-check your machine's measurements with the ones listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 12 9/16" front-to-back, 18 7/8" wide and 13 1/8" tall. The serger platform will only accommodate a serger no larger than 12 1/2" wide.
- Open - 68-7/16" wide x 19 5/8" deep x 30 1/2" high
- Closed - 23" wide x 19 5/8" deep x 30 1/2" high
The following machines will not work in this cabinet:
- Baby Lock Ellisimo, Babylock Ellegante BLG, Ellageo BLL, New Esante BLN
- Bernina New 830
- Brother Quattro 6000D, Innovis QC1000, NV1500D, NV2500D, NV4000D, Duetta 4500D
- Janome MC300E
These are the known machines that will not work - there may be more. The only guaranteed way to confirm that a machine will work in these cabinets is to measure it.
Or click here for a list of machines that won't fit in this cabinet.
Note: A custom insert cannot be made for the Viking Designer Diamond, Designer SE; 830, 850, & 870 Sapphire; and Designer Topaz 20 & Designer Topaz 30.