ADD A TAG ALONG HP PLATEN WITH HEAT PRESS PURCHASE
The Tag Along™ HP Platen, a patented design of Livingston Systems, allows you to thread your garment onto the platen and apply a full front and tagless label in one simple step. It’s compatible with select 16" x 20" heat presses.
- Must be used with a threadable heat press
- Design helps load shirts straight
- 16" x 15" full front print area
- 3.25" x 3.25" tag print area
- Actual weight: 20 lbs.
- Ship weight: 23lbs.
- Ship dim. 26″ x 20″ x 5″
Hotronix® Fusion IQ® Heat Press
Thread It! Print It! Spin It!
Functioning as either a swinger or draw press, the 16" x 20" Fusion IQ offers a heat-free workspace, touch screen settings, and live digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts. Plus, with industry-exclusive Threadability™, you can position a garment once, rotate, and decorate any area.
- New Fusion IQ™ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- Optional quick-change lower platens, no tools required
- Touch Screen Technology: program an unlimited number of frequently used application settings
- Production cycle counter, auto on/off settings, and eight optional language settings
- Twin Timer™ allows users to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Special cast aluminum alloy frame
- Electrical Options:
- 120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
- 240 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Hotronix® FUSION® Heat Press is protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,418,739
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Actual weight: 137 lbs.
- Ship weight: 150 lbs.
- Actual Dimesions: 32" x 18" x 20"
- Ship dim. 37” x 25” x 24”
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
- 7" round
- 6" x 10"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 15"
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning