Techsew 810 PRO Post Bed Roller Foot Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 810 PRO sews light to medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics, canvas, denim and various coated and laminated products.
Post bed machines are great for sewing into hard-to-reach areas and are commonly used for footwear and apparel production. The 7" post bed makes it easy to turn and maneuver the product and the roller foot is great for sewing close to the edge of the material and for sewing intricate shapes and curves.
The 810 PRO features the Techsew SmartServo motor with speed reducer pulley for complete control of the sewing speed, allowing you to sew at less than 1 stitch per second.
- Medium to heavy- weight fabrics (up to 5/16" thickness)
- Light to medium-weight leather, canvas, denim, synthetic materials
- Common applications: footwear production (custom shoes, sneakers), patch sewing, light leather work (ie. wallets, bags, accessories), garment repairs.
PRO PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Automatic Needle Position System – designed for improved efficiency, the SmartServo-NP motor will automatically stop the needle in the down position when the operation pedal is released, thus allowing the operator to more easily turn the product to sew a 90-degree corner.
- Swing Down Roller Edge Guide – adjustable and easy to swing up and out of the way, the roller edge guide helps to feed the material in a straight line thus improving stitch accuracy.
- Flatbed Table Attachment – the attachment fits directly over the cylinder arm, converting it to a flatbed machine to facilitate sewing of flat products such as wallets and belts.
- Speed Reducer Pulley – The speed reducer pulley is installed in combination with the variable speed Servo motor, further reducing the sewing speed to less than 1 stitch per second.
- Rubber Roller Foot - Helps alleviate foot marking on soft leather.
- Accessories Package – an accessories package comprising of 1 spool of size #69 bonded nylon sewing thread, 3 packages of needles (size #18), 8 bobbins.
Features and Specifications
- 7" Post bed
- Roller foot mechanism - great for sewing along the edges and for multi-layered materials
- High presser foot clearance - plenty of space to fit bulky and multi-layered materials beneath the roller foot
- Reverse feed to reinforce stitches
- Easy stitch length adjustment
- Includes variable speed speed SmartServo motor with Automatic Needle Position System and speed reducer pulley
- Includes complete table, motor, LED lamp, bobbin winder, thread stand, accessories, instruction manual.
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE lifetime technical support
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Sewing Capacity: 5/16"
- Presser foot clearance: 3/8"
- Post-bed height: 7"
- Stitch length adjustment 5-25 Stitches per Inch (1-5mm)
- Needles: 135x5 size #11 to 21
- Thread Sizes: #23 to #92
- Total weight of the complete sewing machine unit including table and motor: 215 lbs
- Dimensions: 47x21x50"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.