OLFA Ergonomic Deluxe Rotary Cutter 60mm RTY-3EG
New and better ergonomically-designed deluxe rotary cutter. A rolling razor blade that's perfect for all of your sewing and quilting needs. Sharp enough to cut through more than 6 layers of fabric, making quick work of your strip, block, and pattern cutting. Comfortable ergonomic grip handle reduces hand and wrist fatigue, and dual-action safety lock allows the blade to lock open for comfort and closed for safety. Blade is made of high quality tungsten carbide tool steel for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention. For right- and left-handers. Accomodates Olfa's straight-edge 60mm blades, pinking blade and wave blade.
OLFA's largest rotary cutter can cut up to eight layers of thin materials, making it perfect for medium- to large-sized projects and long cuts. Its curved handle, suitable for right- or left-handed use, prevents the fatigue typically associated with repetitive cutting. The dual-action safety lock and blade cover are designed to ensure your safety.
Good For: cutting strips, multiple layers and finishing quilts prior to binding. Cuts fabric, paper, tarp, vinyl, upholstery, leather and other thick textiles.
- 60 Mm Blade
- This cutter features OLFA's new ergonomic design providing a comfortable and positive grip.
- Simply squeeze the handle to engage the blade.
- Squeeze trigger handle exposes blade and self-retracts for safety
- Dual-action safety lock allows the user to lock the blade open for comfort and closed for safety.
- The 60mm OLFA rotary cutter is specially designed to cut through multiple layers of fabric and difficult materials.
- Can be used for industrial applications.
- Accommodates both right- and left-handed users.
- Guaranteed Forever.
- Ergonomic curved handle
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning