Introducing the Gracie King Machine Quilt Frame
The new Gracie King Quilt Frame comes in two sizes sold separately (queen or king [THIS PRODUCT]). Both sizes can be taken down to a crib size, and if you purchase the queen size (Little Gracie Queen), you can get an extension kit to turn it into the king size (Gracie King) [THIS PRODUCT] any time you want.
Fouth Rail - The Gracie King includes a fourth rail to help keep your batting off the floor (Not included with the Gracie Queen).
Height Adjustable Legs - The height of this frame adjusts from 32 inches to 52 inches, allowing you to work at your ideal level.
Gracie King Carriage - The frames high quality, lightweight carriage is made from aluminum.
Flip Up Rail - The Gracie King's flip up rail allows you to easily adjust the batting under your top quilt layer.
Bungee Clamps - The Gracie King Frame include a set of 4 Tension Locking Bungee Clamps.
The Gracie King Frame can be setup in 3 different sizes: King, Queen or Crib.
Frame Dimensions (Assembled)
- King size: 135 inches by 40 inches
- Queen size: 99 inches by 40 inches
- Crib size: 63 inches by 40 inches
- Adjustable from 32 inches to 52 inches
Frame Quilt Capacity
- King Size: 122 inches or smaller
- Queen Size: 87 inches or smaller
- Crib Size 51 inches or smaller
- Baltic Birch
Rails (Comes in three sections)
- Includes the 4th batting rail (not included with the Gracie Queen)
- Single wheel
- Inverted "V" track
What is Included
- Bungee Clamps with tension locks
- 4th Pole (Batting Rail)
- Height Adjustable Legs
- Leg levelers
- Fabri-Fast easy cloth leader installation system
Compatible Sewing Machines
- Baby Lock Quilter's Professional (BLQP)
- Brother PQ1500S
- Janome 1600P, 1600P-DB, 1600P-DBX, 1600P-QC
- Juki TL98Q, TL98QE, TL98E
- Pfaff Hobby 1200 Grand Quilter
- Viking Mega Quilter
- Queen Quilter 18
- Tin Lizzie 18LS, Ansley 26