Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine
The Singer Fashion Mate 7256 is an electronic sewing machine that will help you do it all. It has 70 stitches, six 1-step buttonholes, a needle threader, auto lock stitch and easy stitch selection. You can create whatever you can dream.
Singer Sewing Machine Key Features
- Six 1-step buttonholes.
- 70 Built-in stitches.
- LCD display screen.
- Auto needle threader.
- Drop-in bobbin.
The free arm provides ample room for larger sewing projects.
Thread Tension Control.
Easily adjust the thread tension with this knob.
Quick set bobbin.
Just drop in the top-loading bobbin and pull the thread through the slot. You can start sewing without pulling up the bobbin thread!
Check the easy to read LCD display to see if machine is properly set.
Built-in needle threader.
No need to squint at the needle! No more frustration! The needle threader does the job.
- Fun and easy to use sewing machine.
- Needle threader.
- 5 snap-on feet.
- 70 stitch patterns including 6 styles of 1-step buttonholes.
- Lots of decorative stitches.
- Electronic stitch settings optimally set.
- Stitch width and length adjustment.
- Feed cover for quick and easy mending or free motion stitching.
- LCD screen to clearly show stitch settings.
- Free arm with accessory storage.
- Easy bobbin winding.
- Horizontal threading.
- DVD with sewing tips and projects from The Martha Stewart Show for inspiration.
- Instruction on DVD with projects from The Martha Stewart Show.
- Seam puller/lint brush.
- Spool caps/felts/pin.
- Feed cover plate.
- All-purpose foot.
- Blind hem foot.
- Special purpose foot.
- Buttonhole foot.
- Zipper foot.
- Power cord.
This Singer sewing machine has 70 built in stitches: 8 basic, 8 stretch, 6 buttonhole and 48 decorative.
- 1. Bobbin winding tension disk.
- 2. Thread take-up.
- 3. Thread tension control.
- 4. Face cover.
- 5. Thread cutter.
- 6. Removable extension table / Accessory box.
- 7. Bobbin winder shaft.
- 8. Bobbin winder stop.
- 9. Reverse stitch button.
- 10. Pattern number reference guide.
- 11. Horizontal spool pin.
- 12. Handle.
- 13. Hand wheel.
- 14. Power/light switch.
- 15. Cord socket.
- 16. Identification plate.
- 17. Presser foot lifter.
- 18. Buttonhole lever.
- 19. Thread guide.
- 20. Automatic needle threader.
- 21. Thread guide.
- 22. Thread guide.
- 23. Presser foot screw.
- 24. Needle.
- 25. Bobbin cover plate.
- 26. Needle bar.
- 27. Thread cutter.
- 28. Foot release lever.
- 29. Needle clamp screw.
- 30. Presser foot.
- 31. Feed dogs.
- 32. Needle plate.
- 33. Bobbin cover release button.
- 34. Power line cord.
- 35. Foot control.
- 36. Instruction manual.
Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine Product Manual.
Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine Instructional Manual.
- Limited 25 Year Warranty. Sewing Machine Head
- The sewing machine head and any of its parts other than those covered by either of the separate warranties below or those subject to normal wear and tear are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in the sewing machine head or in its parts other than those parts covered below or those subject to normal wear and tear within 25 years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for one (1) year from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
- Limited 5 Year Warranty. Motors, Light Assembly, Wiring, Stitches, Speed Control and Electronic Components.
- The electric parts of the sewing machine are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in these parts within five years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for one (1) year from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to your for parts or labor.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty. Adjustments, belts, rings, bulbs, attachments.
- Within one (1) year of purchase, we will provide required adjustments, and replace defective belts, light bulbs, or attachments at no charge. We will repair any manufacturing defect, which appears in your sewing machine within 1 year from date of purchase without charge to you for parts or labor.
- These warranties may only be used by the original consumer owner of the sewing machine. They are not transferable to any subsequent owners. Service under these warranties may only be obtained within the 48 contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
Get introduced to this product: Singer 7256 Fashion Mate!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then youíre faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. Itís peace of mind protection you can count on. Donít put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Singer 7256 Fashion Mate!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.