Singer Side Cutter II Low Shank
Your Price: $19.99
You Save $10 [33%]
Singer Sewing Machine Side Cutter II Low Shank Singer
To simulate a serged stitch on a sewing machine, nothing comes closer than the side cutter foot. Easily sew an overcasting stitch to lock thread around the edge of fabric, perfectly aligned with the edge.
Presser Foot Side Cutter II is an Attachment for Zig-Zag Sewing Machines
- Blade is attached very close to the presser foot where sewing is made.
- Attachment for Zig-Zag Sewing Machines.
- It will make a professional serge stitch by cutting the fabric.
- Very compact design.
- Sharp cutting.
- You can cut along the line on the material, when sewing.
- Just attach to the machine by replacing with the presser foot.
- Does not prevent you from looking at the needle, sewing from the front.
- You can use this attachment easily as one the the presser feet for hemmer sewing.
Fits Singer series 2517, 3270, 3343, 4830, 5000, 5400, 570, 5800, 57000, 3800, 6038, 1100, 2600, 132, 6500, 7300, Featherweight II, 3400, 8090, 7400, CG500, HD10 and 9900.
(More images coming later.)
Get introduced to this product:
Sewing Machine Side Cutter II Low Shank Singer!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.