PFAFF® expression™ 150 Limited Edition Sewing Machine
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
PFAFF® expression™ 150 Limited Edition Sewing Machine
150 Years of Unlimited Creativity!
Celebrate your creativity - with the new PFAFF® expression™ limited edition computerized sewing machine.
You will find all this and a lot more. Enjoy 200 utility and decorative stitches, up to 9 mm wide, for all of your sewing needs. Expect precise stitch results on all kinds of fabric, thanks to the original IDT™ System. Use the direct selection buttons to easily choose your stitch. The illuminated graphic display will show it in actual size along with the recommended settings.
LIMITED EDITION MODEL
... that provides new ways to express your creativity. Full of fabulous features and a decorative presser foot kit that provides new potential for great ideas. Own your very own piece of PFAFF® history. Don't wait as this is a limited edition. Ask for a personal demonstration. Whatever you create it will be uniquely yours. Enjoy!
The time-tested PFAFF® IDT™ System
Guarantees optimal feeding of all kinds of fabrics. Everything stays in place whether you are working with thin fabrics or multiple layers of heavy fabrics. Quilt blocks and seams will match perfectly. Sew smoothly and evenly over heavy seams on denim, with no problems.
Free-motion Sewing Mode
Simply set the presser foot in the PFAFF® exclusive free-motion position for easy free-motion quilting and beautiful free-motion sewing.
High quality stitches
A wide variety of beautiful stitches. Select from 200 Stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
Optimized bright lights illuminate your entire sewing area without shadows.
Illuminated graphic display
The graphic display shows the stitch in actual size and all important information.
- The Original IDT™ System - Integrated Dual Feed system only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Large sewing space - The sewing area to the right of the needle is super-sized for sewing large projects.
- A wide variety of beautiful stitches - Select from 200 Stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- Dual lights - Optimized bright lights illuminate your entire sewing area without shadows.
- Illuminated graphic display - The graphic display shows the stitch in actual size and all important information.
- Free-motion mode - Simply set the presser foot in the PFAFF® exclusive free-motion position for easy free-motion quilting and beautiful free-motion sewing.
- External feed dog drop - Convenient location to lower the feed dogs from the front of the machine. Ideal for free-motion quilting, thread painting and darning.
- Extra presser foot lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Stitch positioning - Moves complete stitch right or left to align decorative stitches.
- Easy-access stitch selection - Stitch selection is simple using the Direct Selection Buttons.
- Automatic Tie-off - Ties off automatically at the beginning and/or the end of a seam for a quick and easy finish.
- Needle up/down - Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
- Stitch Restart - Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special settings you've made.
- Twin needle program - Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Stitch width safety - Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch while using straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
- Speed ranges - Adjust the sewing speed for specialty threads, techniques or personal taste.
- Mirror image - Flip the stitch side to side for even more creative possibilities.
- Languages - Choose from 14 different languages in the Settings menu.
- Info Button - Simply touch to see important sewing recommendations on the illuminated graphic display.
- 37 needle positions - For exact placement of your straight stitch.
- Integrated needle threader - Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Large stitch plate - Markings to the left and right of the needle help you guide your fabric.
- Snap-on/Snap-off presser feet - Changing the presser foot is easy- no screws or other tools are needed- just snap it on or off.
- Top loaded bobbin - Easy to access
- Bobbin winding from the needle - No need to rethread to wind bobbins.
- Permanent Reverse - Your hands are free to guide your fabric.
- Sensormatic buttonholes - Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Electronic Needle piercing power - Full piercing power at any speed with total control.
- Button Ruler - Quickly determine your buttonhole size with the help of the button ruler.
- Two built-in spool pins - For twin needle sewing or specialty sewing.
- Accessory feet included - 0A Standard presser foot, 1A Fancy stitch foot, 2A Fancy stitch foot, 3 Blindhem foot, 4 Zipper foot, 5A Sensormatic buttonhole foot, 5M manual buttonhole foot and free-motion/darning foot.
- The PFAFF® Anniversary Presser Foot Kit - 5 extra presser feet included with the purchase of the machine for decorative effects.
select™ 150 Presser Foot Kit
EXTRA presser foot kit included in the purchase:
- Piping Foot - Add dimension to seams and edges for a professional finish; great for garments, home decor and more.
- 7/ 9 Hole Cord Foot - Sew up to nine lengths of embroidery floss, pearl cotton or other specialty threads in place with a decorative stitch.
- Decorative Trim Foot - Apply flat trims with precision using your decorative stitches.
- Couching / Braiding Foot - Sew over yarn, decorative cording or narrow satin ribbons to create beautiful trims.
- Beading Foot - Embellish your sewing project with strings of pearls.
Download the stitch overview (pdf)
All Features and Benefits
Click to download All Features and Benefits (pdf)
Expression 150 Owner's Manual
Click to download the Owners Manual (pdf)
Get introduced to this product: PFAFF® expression™ 150 Limited Edition Sewing Machine!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.