Hoop-It-All FaBond 16"x20' Roll
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
(formally called Fabric Hold) FaBond stabilizer is an amazing iron on tear away stabilizer great for backing stretch fabric for embroidery in addition to normal sewing. It does not have a wax backing, it holds better than any other iron-on tear-away stabilizer. Iron on to fabric that you don't want to stretch while sewing. A must for all sewing and embroidery. It is also used to increase fabric stability to prevent puckering and gumming of the needle.
This iron on tear away stabilizer is different than all other brands.
- A must for stretch fabrics.You control how secure FaBond holds the fabric!
- Great for light to heavy fabric.
- Adds body to embroidery designs
- Doesn't wash out.
- Needle from getting hot even on high-speed, eliminating needle gumming and skipped or looped stitches!
- Stops fabrics from puckering and adds body!
It allows you to:
- Easily remove SIA (Stick and Tearô) from fabric after you have embroidered.
(More images coming later.)
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Just check the boxes and click "Add to Cart" to pick up everything at once!