Kangaroo Kabinets - Kangaroo and Joey - White Ash (K8811)
The Kangaroo can hop right into any sewing room and fit perfectly
The Kangaroo has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up & down. This allows the Kangaroo to easily adjust for various heights of machines for flatbed or free-arm sewing storage. The wide room in front of the lift allows the sewer to sit comfortably in the correct center needle sewing position.
The Kangaroo comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet. An adjustable shelf for machine storage and a large pull out drawer for all your notions round out the features of this hopping cabinet.
Need more storage? The Joey storage unit adds three drawers of storage space yet is small enough to store in the Kangaroo's pouch and comes with your purchase.
The Kangaroo & Joey are offered in Teak and Ash White melamine to complement any décor. Adopt our Kangaroo & Joey pair today!
Also Available in Teak Finish
Adopt one of our Kangaroos today!
- Sew in any position. Our EZ-lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push.
- Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening accommodates machines up to 21-1/8" wide x 11-1/8" deep.
- Store all your notions in the Joey storage unit that features 3 drawers. The Joey storage unit will roll in and out of place on its four casters allowing you to place it where ever it is needed the most. Project complete...tuck the storage unit into the cabinet to maximize space.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck, by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf included with your Kangaroo. The leaf will expand your work area behind the cabinet preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle.
- Removable front panel provides extra legroom and ease in using a knee lifter.
- Cover your sewing well with the convenient lift cover, keeping dust away from your machine and creating a sturdy flat surface for other craft activities.
- An extra drawer adds more storage for all your smaller notions and fabric.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Teak or Ash White melamine laminate complements any decor.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Click here for a list of machines that won't fit in this cabinet and notes on the fit of larger and taller sewing machines such as Bernina 7 & 8 Series and Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000.
Closed Dimensions: 55"w x 21"d x 29-1/2"h
Open Dimensions: 55"w x 40-1/2 "d x 29-1/2"h (quilt leaf out)
Sewing Machines no larger than: 22 1/8"w x 11 1/8"d
Dimensions: 25-3/4"w x 16-1/2"d x 24h"
Includes 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Our kabinets have been designed with the sewing enthusiast in mind. Whether you sew, quilt or embroider our kabinets offer superior workmanship reflecting the needs of the individual sewer by offering large work areas, storage units within the kabinets for all your notions and large lifts to support the latest machines with an open area for a comfortable & ergonomic sewing experience.