FREE Set of Matching Christa Quilt Blocks Valued at $129.00!
Arrow Christa's Quilt Blocks (2 Pack)
- Keep your projects from falling overboard
- Designed by award-winning quilter, Christa Watson
- Keeps quilts and large projects from sliding off the side or back of your sewing cabinet
- Quilt Blocks are available in 4 finishes, and will work with all major sewing cabinets
- Each pack includes 2 Quilt Blocks.
The Kangaroo can hop right into any sewing room and fit perfectly
Kangaroo Sewing Furniture - Kangaroo and Joey
MODEL: K8805 | COLOR: TEAK
Kangaroo & Joey II is a signature full-size sewing cabinet by Kangaroo Sewing Furniture features a 3-position
hydraulic lift, an expansive worksurface for large quilting projects, and a rolling storage caddy (Joey II Storage
Cabinet) for dynamic sewing and crafting storage solutions! Kangaroo & Joey II sits on heavy-duty casters for easy
mobility and increased stability, and features a collapsible quilt leaf to keep large quilting projects from falling
to the floor! Kangaroo & Joey II is the perfect addition to your growing sewing studio!
The Kangaroo has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up &
down. This allows the Kangaroo to easily adjust for various heights of machines for flatbed or free-arm sewing storage. The wide room in front
of the lift allows the sewer to sit comfortably in the correct center needle sewing position.
The Kangaroo comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your
work area preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet. An
adjustable shelf for machine storage and a large pull out drawer for all your notions round out the features of this
Need more storage? The Joey storage unit adds three drawers of storage space yet is small enough to store in the
Kangaroo's pouch and comes with your purchase.
The Kangaroo & Joey sewing tables with drawers are offered in Teak and Ash White melamine to complement any décor.
Adopt our Kangaroo & Joey pair today!
- 3-position hydraulic lift allows you to go between free arm, flat bed and storage positions
- Compatible with custom acrylic sewing inserts to create a totally flush sewing surface
- Large lift opening accommodates most standard sewing machines on the market, up to 55lb
- Rear quilt leaf expands work surface to keep large projects from pulling or laying on floor
- Large top drawer includes removable cover to create additional workspace
- Includes wood panel to place over sewing well, increasing workspace when machine is in storage position
- Large top drawer pulls out to store notions and accessories
- Includes Joey II rolling storage caddy for additional storage, expanded workspace and drawer support
- Joey II storage caddy features 3 locking drawers to keep sharp notions safe and out of reach
- Sturdy design with locking heavy-duty casters for stability and easy mobility
- Lifetime warranty, worry-free performance
Adjusting the height of the platform with an insert
Fitting of Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000
List of machines that won't fit
- Kangaroo II Dimensions Open (Quilt Leaf Opened):
- 55 W x 40 ½ D x 29 ½ H
- Kangaroo II Dimensions (Closed):
- 55 W x 21 D x 29 ½ H
- Joey II (Storage Cabinet) Dimensions:
- 25 ¾ W x 16 ½ D x 24 H
- Lift Opening
- A7 (23 3/4" W x 12 1/2" D)
- Lift Type
- Sewing Machine Weight Limit
Click & Drag or use Mouse Wheel to Rotate (Swipe on Mobile)
Kangaroo & Joey Cabinet Closed
Shown in Teak Finish
Kangaroo & Joey Cabinet Open
Shown in Teak Finish
Also Available in White Ash Finish
Also Available in Teak Finish
Click here for a list
of machines that won't fit in this cabinet. For notes on the fit of larger and taller sewing machines such as
Bernina 7 & 8 Series and Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000 click here.
New Drawer Glide Feature. Drawers Doors Softly Glide Shut!
Sew in Comfort and Sew Longer with the addition of luxury, soft-closing drawers on our most popular Kangaroo
Sewing Furniture products. Quietly and safely shut your cabinets shut without the use of too much force.
Great for people who may have arthritis or a disability with their hands!
Get Your Custom Insert for a Perfectly Smooth & Seamless Sewing Surface
What is a Custom Insert?
A Custom Insert is a Plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your
specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second
or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your
freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine.
Please provide the make and model of sewing machine the insert will be used with during checkout. Your Custom
Acrylic Insert will be made specifically to fit your cabinet and machine seamlessly. Machine specific
inserts ordered separately, will arrive after you receive your cabinet and can take up to 4-6 weeks to
manufacture. Cabinet/machine pictured may not represent your exact model. Optional machine-specific inserts
are ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet - can take up to 4-6 weeks to
Optional Arrow Sewing Chair Available
Click on the Images Below to Visit the Product Pages of Your Favorites
Wicked Cosplay Hydraulic Sewing Swivel (H4205)
Cats Meow Hydraulic Sewing Swivel (H6103)
Sew Now Sew Wow Hydraulic Sewing Swivel (H6880)
Button Fabric Hydraulic Sewing Chair (H8013)
Lady Gray Sewing and Craft Chair (H8123)
Duchess Blue Sewing and Craft Chair (H8130)
Princess Hazel Hydraulic Sewing and Craft Chair (H8140)
Crown Ruby Sewing and Craft Chair (H8150)
Royal Purple Hydraulic Sewing and Craft Chair (H8160)
White with Button Fabric (8011)
Black with Button Fabric (8013)
Red with Button Fabric (8016)
Blue with Black Riley Black Fabric (7019B)
Red with Cat's Meow Print (6106)
Blue with Cat's Meow Print (6109)
White with Black Riley Black Fabric (7011B)
Oak with Black Riley Blake Fabric (7000B)