Horn of America Model 51 Super Quilter's Dream Caddy (White or Sunset Maple Available)
Designed as the perfect sidekick for some of Horn’s most popular sewing cabinets or as a great standalone piece, the Model 51 Caddie offers the storage space that every sewist needs. Sized at a convenient 22” wide, 17-¾” deep and 24-¼” high, the Model 51 has four drawers for storing everything from thread to sewing machine components, and everything in between. The two shallower top drawers are 2-½” high and designed for smaller items; they also accept the Horn thread organizer insert, sold separately. The deeper drawers are 5-7/98” deep and all four drawers have gliding nylon rollers and stops for easy opening and closing. Best of all, this storage unit is perfectly sized to occupy a minimal amount of floor space or can be inserted into some of Horn’s most popular complete sewing cabinets.
The Model 51 slides right into the left side of the Model 5280, 5180, and 3280 Quilter’s Dream sewing cabinets to add additional storage to these workspaces. Made with a tough, mar-resistant melamine surface, the Model 51 storage caddie is available in three finishes to match the above cabinets: white with oak trim, beech, and sunset oak. It comes with tough, easy-roll locking casters so it can be rolled in and out with ease. The storage caddie weighs 75 lbs. The Model 51 is made in the USA at Horn’s own production facility and ships from there fully assembled plus it is covered by Horn’s Lifetime Warranty.
Features and Dimensions
- Melamine, mar-resistant surface
- Fits under 5280, 5180 and 3280 Quilter’s Dream cabinet drawer
- Two shallow drawers on nylon rollers and stops
- Two deep drawers on nylon rollers and stops
- Easy-roll casters
- Optional Thread Tray available
- Cabinet Dimensions: 22” Width x 17-3/4” Depth x 24-1/4” Height
- Shallow Drawer: 18-5/8” Width x 14-7/8" Depth x 2-1/2" Height
- Deep Drawer: 18-5/8” Width x 14-7/8" Depth x 5-7/8" Height
- Weight: 75 lbs.