FREE DAYLIGHT LAMP WITH PURCHASE $120.00 VALUE
LIMITED TIME ONLY EXPIRES 5/31/2020!
Click to enlarge
Arrow 98700 Bertha Sewing Cabinet for Large Machines
Color: Oak Finish
Bertha was made to fit today's large and heavy sewing and embroidery machines. Her airlift holds a 60 pound machine and will move your sewing machine up and down effortlessly into 3 positions: free arm, flatbed and storage. The airlift easily adjusts for different height machines as shown here. We have also included the quilt leaf for the back of the cabinet. The leaf will increase your workspace behind the unit creating approximately 5 square feet , so fragile quilts won't fall on the floor as you pass them through the machine. The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning to the left of your machine.
The two doors on Bertha have a total of 8 storage trays for all your sewing accessories. A cut out in the front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably. Sew with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
Curious if your large machine will fit Bertha?
The opening will accommodate sewing machines no larger then 22-9/16" wide x 11-3/4" front to back (deep) x 14-1/2" tall.
Bertha will fit the larger and heavier Top of the Line sewing machines by Bernina, BabyLock, Brother & Husqvarna Viking that don't fit all models of cabinets but please Click here for a list of machines that do not fit or are not compatible with Bertha including Janome, Baby Lock, and Brother models.
Click to visit product page
- Sew in any position. The EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45-pound machine!
- Made to fit new larger, heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening in top accommodates machines up to 22 9/16" wide x 11 3/4" deep
- Sew comfortably with correct posture, avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing
- Quilt leaf included, extending your work area another 5 square feet behind the cabinet. Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf because larger fabric won't bunch on the floor and drag your needle
- Cut-out in front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably
- Plenty of storage with 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and accessories. The quilt leaf folds up on the back of the cabinet, so when fully closed, the cabinet is neat and compact
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number
Get Your Custom Insert
for a Perfectly Smooth & Seamless Sewing Surface
What is a Custom Insert?
Choose your Custom Insert in the drop down
A Custom Insert is a Plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine.
Please provide the make and model of sewing machine the insert will be used with during checkout. Your Custom Acrylic Insert will be made specifically to fit your cabinet and machine seamlessly. Machine specific inserts ordered separately, will arrive after you receive your cabinet and can take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacture. Cabinet/machine pictured may not represent your exact model. Optional machine-specific inserts are ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet - can take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacture.
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet?
Double-check your machine's measurements with the ones listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 22 9/16" wide, 11 3/4" front-to-back and 13 1/8" tall.
Click here for a list of machines that do NOT fit in this cabinet.
Ships in 3 boxes. Cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Open - 84" wide x 39 3/4" deep (quilt leaf extended) x 30 1/2" high
- Closed - 42" wide x 19 3/4" deep x 31 1/8" high
- Quilt Leaf Open: 34-3/8" Wide x 20-7/16" Deep x 30-3/16" Tall
Arrow's 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty PDF
Optional Arrow Hydraulic Sewing Chair Available
H4205 Wicked Cosplay
H6103 Cat's Meow
H6880 Sew Now Sew Wow
H8013 Sewing Motif