Techsew 830 Post Bed Roller Feed Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 830 sews light to medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics, canvas and synthetic materials. The 830 features the same specifications as the 830-R, except it does not have a reverse lever. The synchronized upper and lower roller feed mechanism allows you to sew closer to the edge of your material than other types of machines. This feeding mechanism provides a highly visible stitch line and feeds multiple layers evenly, delivering high quality results. Designed for sewing shoes, boots, wallets, sewing patches onto hats and clothing, watch straps, belts, purses, tote bags and any other light to medium leather goods. Will easily sew canvas, vinle, denim and synthetic materials.
Features and Specifications
- Synchronized upper and lower roller feed mechanism - Allows you to sew closer to the edge of your material than other types of machines
- Stitch length adjustment up to 5mm
- Includes variable speed Servo Motor for full control of sewing speed
- High presser foot clearance - plenty of space to fit bulky and multi-layered materials beneath the roller foot
- Includes table, motor, TS-28 LED lamp, bobbin winder, thread stand, needles, bobbins, repair tools, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes assembled, inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Sewing Capacity: 3/8"
- Presser foot clearance: 1/2"
- Post-bed height: 7"
- Stitch length adjustment 5-25 Stitches per Inch (1-5mm)
- Needles: 135x5 #11-22
- Thread Sizes: #23 to #138
- Motor: 110v 750W variable speed SmartServo motor
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.