Techsew 810 Post Bed Roller Foot Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 810 sews light to medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products. Designed for stitching such products as stitching and repairing shoes, wallets, belts, purses, and any other light to medium leatherwork. Will easily sew canvas, vinly, denim and other similar products.
Features and Specifications
- 7" Post bed
- Rollerfoot mechanism - great for sewing along the edges and for multi-layered materials
- High rollerfoot clearance - plenty of space to fit bulky and multi-layered materials beneath the roller foot
- Reverse feed to reinforce stitches
- Easy stitch length adjustment
- Includes adjustable speed Servo motor
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, thread stand, accessories, instruction manual.
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Sewing Capacity: 5/16"
- Roller foot clearance: 3/8"
- Post-bed height: 7"
- Stitch length adjustment 5-25 Stitches per Inch (1-5mm)
- Needles: 135x5 #11-21
- Thread Sizes: #23 to #70
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x21x50"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.