TechSew 602 Industrial Fur Sewing Machine
The Techsew 602 is designed for sewing thick furs and sheepskin. This fur sewing machine for sale is commonly used in the production of sheepskin boots, fur costumes, moccasins, fur rugs, gloves, jackets, boots and more.
Sheepskin boots, fur costumes, moccasins, fur rugs, gloves, jackets, boots and more.
Features and Specifications
- Designed for thick furs and sheepskin
- Foot control of presser discs
- Automatic lubrication
- Stitch-Length Adjustment
- Solid Enclosed Body
- Smooth and Noiseless Machine
- Reliable and Continuous Stitching
- Includes adjustable speed, energy efficient Techsew 550 Servo Motor
- Includes complete table, motor, accessories (needles, screwdrivers, tweezers, guide, looper, looper holder, hex keys, wrench, oil, machine-head cover, instruction manual)
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Needle Type:: DP5 (135x5)
- Needle Sizes: #18 to 22
- Stitch Length: 1.5 to 6 mm
- Maximum Sewing Thickness: 6.5 mm (1/4")
- Maximum sewing speed: 1800 RPM
- Thread type: Nylon or polyester
- Thread size: Size #45 to #92
- Table Dimensions: 47"x21"x30"
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x21x40"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.