Techsew 2600 Narrow Cylinder Large Bobbin Compound Feed Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 2600 is designed for sewing products such as chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, orthopaedic appliances, sports equipment and more. The 2600 features a narrow cylinder arm which is ideal for sewing into tight areas and insides of leather bags.
Features and Specifications
- Narrow cylinder arm diameter of 1 7/8""
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Large double-capacity bobbin
- Includes variable speed Servo motor for full control of stitching speed
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #23
- Allows for use of thread up to size #138
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 6mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Cylinder Bed Diameter: 1 7/8"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #23
- Thread sizes: #45 to #138
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x21x45"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.