Techsew 2600 Pro Narrow Cylinder Large Bobbin Compound Feed Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 2600 PRO is designed for sewing wallets, purses, leather bags, chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, orthopaedic appliances, sports equipment and more. The 2600 PRO features a narrow cylinder arm which is ideal for sewing into tight areas and insides of leather bags. The 2600 PRO features the latest in sewing technology, including the SmartServo-NP motor, TLG Laser Guide and more.
- Needle Position Motor: The Techsew SmartServo-NP is an automatic needle positioning motor which saves you tons of time and effort while sewing. This powerful and versatile motor will automatically lift the needle at the end of a seam, or automatically leave it in the bottom position. This will eliminate the need to constantly turn your handwheel to position your needle.
- TLG Laser Guide: The Techsew TLG Laser Guide provides a perfectly straight laser guided line directly in front of your needle. You'll get a perfectly straight seam every time by sewing right along the laser guided line.
- Swing Down Roller Guide: Our exclusive swing down roller guide will help guide the edge of your leather to deliver perfectly straight stitches. The swing down roller guide swings up and out of the way for when you want to turn your work or sew without it.
- Flatbed Table Attachment: The flatbed table attachment fits directly over the cylinder arm of the machine, instantly converting it to a flatbed machine.
- Left toe zipper foot - for sewing close to the edge or around hardware
- Large spool of Techsew premium bonded nylon thread
- 3 pkgs. of premuim needles
- TS-28 LED work lamp
- 8 Bobbins
Features and Specifications
- Narrow cylinder arm diameter of 1 7/8"
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Large double-capacity bobbin
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #23
- Allows for use of thread up to size #138
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 6mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Cylinder Bed Diameter: 1 7/8"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #23
- Thread sizes: #45 to #138
- SmartServo-NP Motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x21x45"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.