Techsew 2135 Flatbed Walking Foot ZigZag and Straigh Stitch Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 2135 is a heavy duty zigzag walking foot sewing machine suitable for medium to thick materials such as leather, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, truck covers, tents, sails, awnings, tarps, military & naval equipment and more.
Features and Specifications
- Sews zigzag and straight stitch
- Compound walking foot feed mechanism
- Large capacity bobbin
- 10" work area
- Stitch width and stitch length adjustment
- Self oiling
- Includes complete table, variable speed Servo motor, lamp, thread stand, tools, accessories
- Accessories included (needles, bobbins, oiler, instruction & parts manuals, bobbin winder, lamp)
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Sewing Capacity: Up to 3/8"
- Maximum sewing speed: 1200 SPM
- Maximum zigzag width: 8mm
- Maximum zigzag stitch length: 12mm
- Maximum straight stitch length: 6mm
- Presser foot clearance: 13mm (1/2")
- Needle System: 135x17 (DPx17)
- Needle Sizes: #14 to #22
- Available in a 2, 3 or 4 point stitch pattern
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x21x40"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.