TechSew 202 Industrial Fur Sewing Machine
The Techsew 202 sews light to medium weight furs, sheepskin and suede. The ideal machine for commercial manufacturing or for home projects. Design, repair or manufacture Jackets, Fur Coats, Slippers, Gloves etc.
Design, Repair or Manufacture Jackets, Fur Coats, Slippers, Gloves etc.
Features and Specifications
- Sews light/medium fur such as fox, sheepskin, leather, suede and other materials
- Foot control of presser foot lift
- Automatic Oiling System
- Stitch-Length Adjustment
- Solid Enclosed Body
- Smooth and Noiseless Machine
- Reliable and Continuous Stitching
- Long Service Life
- Includes the Techsew 550 Servo Motor
- Includes complete table, motor, accessories (needles, screwdrivers, tweezers, guide, looper, looper holder, hex keys, wrench, oil, instruction manual)
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Needle Sizes: 135x5 #11-16
- Thread sizes: Nylon up to#45 or 69 or standard polyester thread.
- Maximum sewing thickness: 3.5mm
- Stitch length: 1mm-3.25mm
- Table Dimensions: 47"x21"x30"
- Weight: 185 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x21x40"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.