Techsew 1460 Flatbed Compound Feed Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 1460 sews light and medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products. It is designed for auto, marine and aviation upholstery, leather goods (belts, vests, leashes, saddle bags, notebook covers, chaps etc), boat covers, awnings, luggage, sports and camping equipment, canvas, orthopedics and more.
Features and Specifications
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Reverse Feed for reinforcing stitches
- Large extra-capacity bobbin
- Easy stitch length adjustment
- High presser foot clearance
- Automatic lubrication system
- Includes Techsew 550W adjustable speed servo motor
- Includes complete table, motor, threadstand, lamp and accessories (oil, bobbins, tools, needles, instruction manual)
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser Foot Clearance: 1/2" (13mm)
- Sewing Capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum Stitch Length: 8mm
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 3000SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #24
- Thread Sizes: #46 to 138
- Techsew 550 Servo motor: 550W, 3/4HP, 12 speed settings from 0 to 3450RPM
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x21x40"
Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor
TechSew Industrial Sewing Machines
Techsew Sewing Machines are built with quality control being our top priority – our machines are made with the most durable materials and set up with the end user in mind. All machines are fully inspected and tested by our certified technicians prior to shipping. We are able to prepare custom setups in order to deliver a machine that is exactly what the customer requires for their production needs.