Consew CN897VF-1 Flat-Bed 2/3 Needle 4/5 Thread Coverstitch Machine with Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew CN897VF-1 flat-bed coverstitch machine contains a variety of features that include, but are not limited to: V-series High Speed Coverstitch Machines With Fully Automatic Lubrication, Differential Feed With Micrometric Adjustment, Pushbutton Stitch Regulator and Thread Lubricating And Needle Cooling System. Also available: CN-897BVF for Binding Attachments.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials.
- Model CN-897VF – Flat-bed for general seaming.
- Suitable for hemmimg, tape binding, elastic inserting, etc.
- Speed, Max. up to 6000 s.p.m. (See machine specifications below)
- Fully automatic lubrication with visual flow controls
- Lubricating oil continuously filtered by replaceable filter
- External cooling of oil supply
- Differential feed with micrometric adjustment for shirring and stretching. Ratio up to 4 to 1.
- Push-button stitch regulator
- Intermittent action possible
- Standard type UY128GAS needles
- Reduced noise and vibration when operating at high speeds
- Silicone based needle cooling and thread lubricating
- 2 Needles, 2 Loopers, 4 Threads
- 3 Needles, 2 Loopers, 5 Threads
- NEEDLES: Comes with 3-needle, 5.6 mm
- (Optional Needle Gauges available)
- 2 Needles: 3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 5.6, 6.4 mm
- 3 Needles: 5.6, 6.4 mm
- MORE OPTIONS
- UTA - Under thread trimming device (pneumatic)
- ST - Top cover thread trimming device
- UTM - Under thread trimming device (electric)
- W - Thread wiper (electric)
- EC - Tape Cutter (electric)
|Number of Needles
|| 2, 3
|Standard or Full Function
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)
|Presser Foot Lift
||1.4 ~ 3.6mm
|Standard Distance Between Needles
||1 : 0.7 ~ 2.0
|Comes with 3-needle, 5.6 mm 3 Needles: 5.6, 6.4 mm
Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a servo Motor. The motor can be upgraded to an adjustable-speed servo motor for only $79. Simply choose the servo motor upgrade option from the drop down menu during checkout.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a servo motor.
Instructions and Parts
Optional Cool-Lite LED-10 Magnetic Light
This Magnetic Lamp features 10 LED lights that cast a bright white across the target area. The magnetic attachment makes the lamp great for mounting on any metal surface. Light is powered by an included AC plug.
- Power: 0.5 W
- Voltage: AC110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED10 connects to motor switch
- Application: Any sewing machine
- Feature: Has convenient on/off switch on magnet mounting