Consew CM793 - 2 Single Needle, 3 Thread Overlock with Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew CM793-2 overlock sewing machine contains a variety of features that include, but are not limited to: Single Needle, 3 Thread, High Speed Overlock Machine, For overlock sewing of light to heavyweight materials with Fully Automatic Lubrication, Differential Feed and Pushbutton Stitch Regulator.
For general overedging such as hemming sleeves on men's knit underwear, closing shoulders for T-shirt, overedging net lining for tricot slips, closing skirt panel, attaching bodice and yoke for tricot slips etc.
- Speed, Max. up to 7000 s.p.m. (See machine specifications below)
- Fully automatic lubrication with visual flow controls
- Lubricating oil continuously filtered by replaceable filter
- External cooling of oil supply
- Differential feed
- Push-button stitch regulator
- Intermittent action possible
- Standard type DC-27 needles
- Reduced noise and vibration when operating at high speeds
- Available Options: ET - Electric thread trimmer / P3D - Pneumatic thread trimmer / C - Back tacking
|Number of Needles
|Standard or Full Function
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)
|Presser Foot Lift
||DC x 27 size 11
|Overedging Stitch Width
||1 : 0.7 ~ 1.7
|Number of Threads
Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Variable Speed Servo Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a servo motor.
Instructions and Parts
Optional Cool-Lite LED-10 Magnetic Light
This Magnetic Lamp features 10 LED lights that cast a bright white across the target area. The magnetic attachment makes the lamp great for mounting on any metal surface. Light is powered by an included AC plug.
- Power: 0.5 W
- Voltage: AC110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED10 connects to motor switch
- Application: Any sewing machine
- Feature: Has convenient on/off switch on magnet mounting