Consew 7360RB-2 Single Needle Lockstitch Sewing Machines
The 7360RB-2 Consew Sewing Machine contains a variety of features the include, but not limited to: Ultra High Speed, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Lockstitch Machine.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials including cottons, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim
- Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc.
- Heavyweight fabrics such as jeans can be sewn by changing the needle plate, feed dog, foot, stitch regulator, hook and needle bar
- Fully automatic lubrication with recirculating high pressure pump
- Noise and vibration absorbing table mounting
- "Feather-touch" pressure foot lifter
- Large Bobbin
- Ultra high speed – 5500 S.P.M.
|Number of Needles
|Standard or Full Function
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)
|Clearence Under Presser Foot
||1/4" (6mm), 1/4" (6mm)
||3 1/2 s.p.i. (7mm), 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
||10" (258mm), 10" (258mm)
||16 x 257, 16 x 257
- Metal 22T4-017
- Pre-wound L, Metal 78T4-005
- Pre-wound M
||7" x 18 7/8" (177mm x 477mm), 7" x 18 7/8" (177mm x 477mm)
|Needle Bar Stroke
||1 1/4" (31.8mm), 1 5/16" (33mm)
Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a servo motor.
Instructions and Parts
Optional Cool-Lite LED-10 Magnetic Light
This Magnetic Lamp features 10 LED lights that cast a bright white across the target area. The magnetic attachment makes the lamp great for mounting on any metal surface. Light is powered by an included AC plug.
- Power: 0.5 W
- Voltage: AC110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED10 connects to motor switch
- Application: Any sewing machine
- Feature: Has convenient on/off switch on magnet mounting