Consew Premier 1255RBL-18 Single Needle Long Arm Sewing Machine
With Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew P1255RBL-18 Single Needle Long Arm Sewing Machine contains a variety of features the include, but not limited to: drop feed, needle feed, walking foot and is a high quality lockstitch machine.
- Long Arm with 18” Working Space
- Large Vertical Axis Automatically Oiled Hook
- Oil Pump System with Adjustable Oil Flow
- Upper Oil Glass Sight
- Barrel-type, Locking Stitch Regulator
- Large Top-Loaded Bobbin
- Quick Tension Release
- Safety Clutch
- Locking Slide Plate for easy bobbin access
- Adjustable Take-Up Thread Guide for thread loop timing
- Speed, Max. (S.P.M.): 2000 (*Speed depends on thread, material and operation)
- Presser Foot Lift: By Hand - 5⁄16" (8 mm)/By Knee - 33⁄64" (13mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 27⁄64" (36 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max: 2 ⅘ s.p.i. (9 mm)
- Work Space: 18" x 4 ¼" (457 x 110 mm)
- Working Height Under Arm: 4" (102mm) maximum
- Needle: 135 x 17e
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Long Arm
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Stitch Type: 301
Table & Clutch Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a fixed-speed servo motor.
If you need help deciding what option is best for you, give us a call at 800-401-8151, and have one of our experts walk you through the decision.
Parts & Manual
Optional Cool-Lite LED-10 Magnetic Light
Choose your add-on LED-10 Light in the Dropdown Menu above
This Magnetic Lamp features 10 LED lights that cast a bright white across the target area. The magnetic attachment makes the lamp great for mounting on any metal surface. Light is powered by an included AC plug.
- Power: 0.5 W
- Voltage: AC110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED10 connects to motor switch
- Application: Any sewing machine
- Feature: Has convenient on/off switch on magnet mounting